SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Florida having a history of embellishment wont help their case. Once they go up 3-1. Its worthwhile to keep barkov out and make the league believe its serious to attempt to get a sussy for draisaitl

I’m sure Edmonton fans would be loving it if that was done to McDavid..

Drai jumps, you can clearly see his skates leave the ice and lead with his elbow

Don’t have a chance at winning without taking Florida’s best player out
F U Edmonton

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
I love how Lundell have stepped up big time in close games in these playoffs. He is the youngest player in the series, and he is getting tough minutes. Nothing seems to rattle him, and he has the confidence to face everything what is thrown at him. Amazing two-way force already.

I like what i see from Broberg too. He is going to be a good one. Really mature game, but needs experience to build up his offensive confidence. I like his approach though playing mistake free hockey in these playoffs.

Reactions: AD1066

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
The Oilers have nothing outside of the top line. I mean Foegele and Mcleod are completely useless. So is surprisingly Henrique, Perry is just a "passenger" on this roster at this point. Of course it is an AHL constructed team, it's amazing how they got so far on the backs of only two guys+Bouchard.

And that's a good question. We rarely see a "one line team" making it this far. Not these days anyways with parity in the league and stuff.
Come on man, Ekholm is a legit top 4 d man and Hyman is a quality top 6F. It isn't just
2-29-97 on Edmonton.

Reactions: Ratsreign

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Against a depleted worn out Detroit team from all that playoff hockey with Datsyuk playing on one leg or not playing at all in the finals, Franzen with a concussion. This is not so far back in time to not remember that.
You are kinda just being a hater there if we are being honest. That Detroit team was incredible that series with a prime Hossa and Zetterberg also was great. That team was deep and well coached.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I’m sure Edmonton fans would be loving it if that was done to McDavid..

Drai jumps, you can clearly see his skates leave the ice and lead with his elbow

Don’t have a chance at winning without taking Florida’s best player out
F U Edmonton
Florida is the last team you should be defending for dirty play. You're letting your allegiance to players from Finland blind you to the obvious. Florida is a more talented version of of the '19 Blues.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Have to love this after the arrogance of Edmonton fans.
Why are they down 0-2 when they are the superior team?

That team is bunch of losers

I love how Lundell have stepped up big time in close games in these playoffs. He is the youngest player in the series, and he is getting tough minutes. Nothing seems to rattle him, and he has the confidence to face everything what is thrown at him. Amazing two-way force already.

I like what i see from Broberg too. He is going to be a good one. Really mature game, but needs experience to build up his offensive confidence. I like his approach though playing mistake free hockey in these playoffs.
That pass to Mikkola was sick

teugen

cats on a rampage
Dec 30, 2015
If I was an Oilers fan I'd be in shambles if ERod scored against my team every game and even worse twice a game, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amorgus and RMF5630

elmaco

Registered Hockey Fan
Feb 1, 2017
If Barkov doesn't play, there's gonna be a bounty on McDrai.

Can't wait for game 3.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Honestly the series feels like a toss up still if Barkov missed games. He’s a big reason for edmontons limited chances. Not the only reason, but Maurice’s post game interviews don’t sound optimistic

That could be a big boost to Edmonton. They can look bad, then score goals in bunches so it’s not over.
Florida is so deep I doubt they miss a beat tbh

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If barkov misses games n drai is not suspended hes fair game imo. Obv to a certain degree. Mcdavid? No you don"t target him simply because he is mcdavid. Keep some integrity.

Drai didn’t show any why should Florida?

Barkovs been the best player in the series and reason why McDrai are so damm frustrated

Kind of sad that the only change Edmonton has of winning this series is taking out the best player

But wait McDavid was supposed to score 5 points a game and Barkov be just a laughing stock..

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Drai didn’t show any why should Florida?

Barkovs been the best player in the series and reason why McDrai are so damm frustrated

Kind of sad that the only change Edmonton has of winning this series is taking out the best player

But wait McDavid was supposed to score 5 points a game and Barkov be just a laughing stock..
1 goal in 2 games lmao. Oilers fans said Forsling sucked.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If Barkov doesn't play, there's gonna be a bounty on McDrai.

Can't wait for game 3.

If Drai doesn’t get suspended there’s going to be

If you take out either of them the series is finished so they can afford a single major

1 goal in 2 games lmao. Oilers fans said Forsling sucked.

Atleast Bouchard is elite

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Florida is so deep I doubt they miss a beat tbh

With Barkov they would

He’s shutdown every superstar so far in these playoffs and key to Florida winning this series

He’s 100% playing. I don’t think there was any damage done there at all. By the mid second period that will all be forgotten and the Panthers will be up 2-0 with a 15-6 shot advantage.

He wasn’t cleared to get back into the game so there’s clearly damage done

Reactions: RMF5630

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
not cleared doesn’t necessarily mean injured or concussed. But we will see what happens.

If it was nothing he would have been back as Maurice said

There’s clearly an injury, we just don’t know how much it will limit him

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Oilers with two suspension worthy plays in one game. Impressive.

I'll just say this, if Barkov is seriously injured and Draisaitl is not suspended, it could get ugly game 3 and that would all be on the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad