SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Granted it doesn't look great for the Oilers right now but I am surprised so many people think this series is over.....all Edmonton has to do is win Game 3 and then we have a series.....its not like these first 2 games were blowouts.....

• Haha
Reactions: King 88

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Granted it doesn't look great for the Oilers right now but I am surprised so many people think this series is over.....all Edmonton has to do is win Game 3 and then we have a series.....its not like these first 2 games were blowouts.....

Series isn't over yet but I think the Panthers have shown when they are at their best they are the superior team. Tonight was complete domination start to finish.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
It’s over.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Florida got exactly what they needed, but if the the Oilers needed anything to grab onto and build on, they got their shot in there before the buzzer. It fundamentally changes the dynamic of the series and will cause Florida to retaliate. Edmonton is hoping for it. Hopefully, Florida is smart to close out the rest of the series than give the NHL an excuse to hand the Oilers powerplay minutes at will.

Reactions: heksagon

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Unlike Game 1, Florida was the better team last night and Bob is still playing like Bob. Pretty much worst case scenario for Edmonton if Florida plays like this moving forward.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
with nurse out. barely played. maybe 2-3 shifts. guess ceci draws back in. overplaying bouchard/ekholm to exhaustion will be bad. the top guys need to wake up.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Unlike Game 1, Florida was the better team last night and Bob is still playing like Bob. Pretty much worst case scenario for Edmonton if Florida plays like this moving forward.

Panthers always start new series out slow, especially with a long lay off. It was evident in game 1, in the 3rd period, that they were starting to play their game, as they played better defensively, and held the Oilers to 7 shots.

We expected them to be more themselves in Game 2, which they were, as the game was dictated by their play. This is how the Panthers played all playoffs long, and will play for the rest of the series. Get used to it, Edmonton.

But hey, I know I know, you've heard this all before in the Dallas series :laugh:

King 88

Mar 5, 2010
To the Oilers fans in this thread defending Draisaitl, if Tkachuk made that same play on McDavid and he went to the room and missed the rest of the game, how would you feel?

I already know the answer, but I’m just putting that out there.

You guys would be absolutely SCREAMING for a suspension
We dont like reality here.

• Love
Reactions: MaWa

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Said I was disappointed by Panthers game 1. Game 2, they looked much better, however.

Oilers need to be much better in game 3, although if Barkov is out then that might make things more complicated than they seem.

If Barkov is out the Panthers will be hell bent on winning game 3 for him.

If they are failing in that, things might get really ugly, even more so if Drai is not suspended.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
There is no comparison between the two plays, unless Barkov would’ve stuck his fist into the onrushing draisaitl. Just stop with this bullshit whatabout whatabout whatabout.
Lol, all is fair in love and war though, right?

What comes around goes around pal, just ask Marchand.

Reactions: nORRis8

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Lol, all is fair in love and war though, right?

What comes around goes around pal, just ask Marchand.

So McDavid is fair game going forward, because of what happened between Bennett and Marchand in round 2? Next up, running goalies. Whoever wins, it'll be a 4th liner hoisting the cup because everyone else is injured? :D

Reactions: nORRis8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad