SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Wrong guy to have to advocate for this. PK is a clown and was a cheap shot artist himself. Bullshit that he cares about safety of players and think the leagues needs to step up. He’s doing this for himself and going with the crowd.

Meh it’s Florida. They used to this stuff probably
Nobody gives a shit about PK. However if you're so blind to see what happened, you should get a dog to walk you.

DavidpauseReinbacher

Sponsor
Sep 16, 2020
Florida players giving no comment after barkov hit. NHL better protect Drai by giving him a game, running players and two hand sacking others .... Your asking for something you wouldn't be able to handle

• Love
Reactions: Mike C

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
If you're going to claim Switzerland, how about that Draisaitl hit on Barkov?
What about it? Not great, but far more egregious things get let go all the time. I wouldn't shed a tear if he gets a game, but I don't expect it either.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Wrong guy to have to advocate for this. PK is a clown and was a cheap shot artist himself. Bullshit that he cares about safety of players and think the leagues needs to step up. He’s doing this for himself and going with the crowd.

Meh it’s Florida. They used to this stuff probably
Edmonton man actually doing a pretty good Boston guy impersonation

• Haha
Reactions: Mike C

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
To the Oilers fans in this thread defending Draisaitl, if Tkachuk made that same play on McDavid and he went to the room and missed the rest of the game, how would you feel?

I already know the answer, but I’m just putting that out there.

You guys would be absolutely SCREAMING for a suspension
I don’t think it is suspension worthy, just like I didn’t think the Soucy one was suspension worthy.

That said, he will probably get one.

• Wow
Reactions: stampedingviking

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
"Your best players have to be your best players"

Hyman with the McDavid/Draisaitl call out

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018

Not sure about McDavid, he looks pissed off at end of game.
Draisaitl frustration is at the, leave your feet and elbow the chin of the guy causing your frustration, level.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
To the Oilers fans in this thread defending Draisaitl, if Tkachuk made that same play on McDavid and he went to the room and missed the rest of the game, how would you feel?

I already know the answer, but I’m just putting that out there.

You guys would be absolutely SCREAMING for a suspension
They (and 97 himself) are still mad about the guy on the Flyers who broke his collarbone in a clean play back in his rookie season.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Said I was disappointed by Panthers game 1. Game 2, they looked much better, however.

Oilers need to be much better in game 3, although if Barkov is out then that might make things more complicated than they seem.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Over in 5.
Until the Oilers grow some....the Panthers will outhit and yet play the victim whenever they get touched and succeed in doing it.

With the Oilers losing two straight games I can honestly say it wasn't because of their goaltending.
Even McDavids Tasmanian Devil rushes produce little scoring chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad