SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
Barkov lucky the NHL has gone to these obscenely long pregame shows for the finals, if the Edmonton anthem singers try to match the Florida ones, he'd probably be good to go for game 3.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Man does HF have a collective hard on for picking one favourite darling and living in a bubble. I am cheering for the Oilers, but also quite like the Panthers and would be happy to see them win too. Some takes here are just absurd.

You have to pick one extreme or the other, can't have this rational take.

That said, 2 pretty entertaining games decided by empty net goals. I want this series to go at least 6.

Reactions: CanadienShark

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
“Cringe” what? We’re talking about dirty plays and dirty teams here. Btw, “cringe” is a verb, not an adjective or an adverb. You probably meant “cringeworthy”.
Ok...cringeworthy. Better?

Oilers getting worked. That sentence structure understandable?

Skinner is trash. Let me know if that one works.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
If you see people wishing injury on players, or celebrating injury, report them. That crosses a line that shouldn't be crossed. I don't think that's allowed on the boards.

The mods have done a bang up job cleaning up the threads
What about not actually wishing injury, just not giving a crap should it happen? Is that allowed? Or is there a positive moral commandment at play: “thou shalt give a crap”?

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
What about not actually wishing injury, just not giving a crap should it happen? Is that allowed? Or is there a positive moral commandment at play: “thou shalt give a crap”?

I don't think indifference is a crime. For me that's just not posting though, so not sure how that plays out for you.

Reactions: BTO and Viqsi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad