SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2023
Florida lost to Boston 5-1 after a long break and the D was sloppy allowing similar breakaways as they did last night. Florida gets better as series go on. The physicality will wear the Oilers down.
Florida wasn't any more physical than any team that gets doubled in shots would be. Getting out of the EC and staring down Kane and Nurse really muzzled the Cats and will for the entire series.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Edmonton played close to their best and Florida close to their worst. I don’t expect that to continue the whole series. Nor do I expect Bob to continue to play at this crazy level. That said, Florida should have a fairly big advantage in net.
You can’t predict trends from one game as we’ve seen in almost every series so far.
Looks like it should be a great SCF though!

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
I am pretty sure the game would not have unfolded the same way had the Panthers not gotten the early lead. People claiming that Florida loses that game 9 times out of 10 are missing that, I think. Bottom line is that the Panthers are up 1-0. Everything else is just noise.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
As someone else said, it’s quicker for you to just say you didn’t watch the games rather than outting yourself like this

They really only had two, Nurse/Ceci.

Unfortunately when those two are together, they’re a one tandem game ruining pairing.

I have no idea why EDM coach would go back to them, there’s never a single positive that comes out of it
They had one good game in the semis I believe. Coach is hoping for more. But they ate what we knew they were. A bottom pair playing way too much against players way better than they are.

Reactions: nbwingsfan
Jan 13, 2023
No one on the Cats is scared of those dudes. Oliers lost with the Panthers playing playing meh.
They don't have to throw down. They just have to skate by him and score.
Cats' gameplan of being "mean" completely dismantled by the toughness of the Oilers, live on ABC + SN.
They had to stare down Nurse :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Kane scares nobody, either.
Nurse/Kane have 10x more fights than the entire Panthers lineup. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad