SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Exactly. McD>>Barkov, Drai>>Tkachuk, Bouch>>Forsling, Skinner=Bob. The Oilers have the better players in every position compared to the Panthers ainec. The Panthers were unbelievably lucky. Oilers in 5.
McD 0p -2 33.3% FO >> Barkov 2p +2 50% FO

I agree Barkov was shittier than normally on the dot and McDavid clearly outplayed him on every level. McJesus was the GOAT

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I'm sticking to my Oilers in 5 prediction, with McDavid scoring double digit points.

Game 1 was always going to be a write-off regardless of who won, after such a ridiculously long break. I think game 2 is going to set the tone for the rest of the series. And I say Edmonton breaks through
I hope you haven’t been watching all the gambling ads and putting money on your bold calls! 😆

Reactions: Laus723

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
The aim for tonight wasn’t to win the game.

The aim was to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Oilers) and to hammer Barkoff every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 6, great place to be for the underdog.

Winning would have been gravy.
Lmao..:what??

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The aim for tonight wasn’t to win the game.

The aim was to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Oilers) and to hammer Barkoff every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 6, great place to be for the underdog.

Winning would have been gravy.
Post of the thread! 😂

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
He's our Gretzky, me and you will never see this again. Lots of talk in this thread, every Florida fan is and should be horrified of what McDavid can do when hes at his best and you better believe he will be the rest of the series.

They didn't seem too horified last night. The Oilers don't win shit if McDavid doesn't score.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Oilers 'caved them in' for roughly 50% of the game. Certainly the first period, and they had some chances in the 2nd too, but Florida started to find their game in the 2nd period & then gave EDM nothing in the 3rd.

Bobrovsky held the Panthers in early but they also locked that game down & killed off all the PPs. It wasn't their best game to start but I think Florida ultimately earned that one in the end.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
I suggest a namechange. nbwingsfan - McJesusDoNoWrong
Pointing out to the ridiculous takes of McDavid being nothing but average at ES does not mean he can “do no wrong”

How about Jonlin - IDontActuallyWatchOrKnowAnythingAboutHockey

That may be over the character limits though so maybe let’s just stick to “BestToIgnore”

This thread is actually kinda funny. Seems like 99% of this board never actually played a game of hockey or soccer? Panthers went 1-0 at 3.59 in the 1st. In SCF:s if you are up, you dont usually go all out attack then, but try to keep the lead. Bob did the rest.
You do not start turtling with 46mins remaining on a 1goal lead :laugh:

If Bobrovsky didn’t play out of his mind this would have been a hilarious result if that was truly the game plan

Reactions: Duke74 and slapKing

Catscountry40

Feb 4, 2021
Florida lost to Boston 5-1 after a long break and the D was sloppy allowing similar breakaways as they did last night. Florida gets better as series go on. The physicality will wear the Oilers down.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad