SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Can you blame him? His Oilers wouldn't even be in the finals without the PP. I am sure even if Edmonton gets 5 PP in a game, he will still complain.
Just as goaltending is part of the game, so is special teams. Maybe teams should kill a pp, or score on their pp's against the Oilers.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
The counter to Edmonton played great and lost is Florida played their worst game of the playoffs and won 3-0. I'd rather play like shit and win then play well and lose, especially when whoever wins game 1 of the Finals wins 80% of the time.

This Florida team has been on a mission right from when they lost in the final last year. Even all the players and Paul Maurice has said all year long, that it was their goal to get back to the cup final. Every single player has fully bought in to Maurice’s system.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Cats will get outshot/out chanced this series, Bob will even the playing field. Edmonton is a better skating team, Florida has been playing teams running 2Cs in their top six for the last two months
They also played against 2 of the best goaltending performances in these POs so far, and Vasi was really good as well.

Wild that we're acting like the presidents trophy winner and the 2nd best team in the Atlantic are chumps.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Im not sure what was going on early and into 2nd.. but the cats kept losing their edges.. I didn't notice if edmonton was... let me know if they were...

after the mud ice in the rangers series i was kinda surprised we were falling so much

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
This Florida team has been on a mission right from when they lost in the final last year. Even all the players and Paul Maurice has said all year long, that it was their goal to get back to the cup final. Every single player has fully bought in to Maurice’s system.
their system is to get outshot badly and rely on Bobrovsky to steal one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad