SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
I thought the refs were fine, most egregious thing they did was the non-call on the board on OEL in the 1st, if a Panther did that to McDavid they'd be executed at center ice
I agree it was a non call but non calls happen every game. This game was actually good by their standards. They are never gonna have a perfect game. I don’t think people realize if they call every penalty they see, the entire game would just be special teams.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Tkachuk didn’t have a great game, Im thinking he’s carrying some kind of injury at this point. Bennett is a boss on the ice, every team would love to have him on their team.
I want me some heat seeking missile Bennett, But only if he still can't do any pullups. Needs that chip on his shoulder 🤭

StrmSurge

Kochetkov
Mar 19, 2019
Walhalla, SC
Admittedly this game 1 gave more question ❓ than answers to me. The Oilers stole away puck control which I didn't expect them to do so successfully.

The Panthers Defense played good though and occupied space , giving up few 'great' opportunities. Bobby did have to step up, but credit to a great Panthers D zone.

Rangers proved to my Canes all shots are not created equal. But that's not to take away some Bobrov big saves.

I'm just wondering cause I don't think Florida expected to win this way. Oilers are equally as talented at the Forecheck if not moreso at least going by game 1.

I don't think Florida can expect Bobrovsky to carry them through the whole series.

Oilers fans still have a lot to be positive about and im on #teamPanthers , but EDM. Showed they could beat FLA at their own game regarding puck/ice control.

Which is why I'm clueless as to what to expect the rest of the series. I suppose it depends on who adjusts to their shortcomings better in game 2

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Admittedly this game 1 gave more question ❓ than answers to me. The Oilers stole away puck control which I didn't expect them to do so successfully.

The Panthers Defense played good though and occupied space , giving up few 'great' opportunities. Bobby did have to step up, but credit to a great Panthers D zone.

Rangers proved to my Canes all shots are not created equal. But that's not to take away some Bobrov big saves.

I'm just wondering cause I don't think Florida expected to win this way. Oilers are equally as talented at the Forecheck if not moreso at least going by game 1.

I don't think Florida can expect Bobrovsky to carry them through the whole series.

Oilers fans still have a lot to be positive about and im on #teamPanthers , but EDM. Showed they could beat FLA at their own game regarding puck/ice control.

Which is why I'm clueless as to what to expect the rest of the series. I suppose it depends on who adjusts to their shortcomings better in game 2

Its pretty easy, look the highlights or rewatch Game 1 from last Year and try to find the difference.
This Game has a big simularity to SCF Game 1 2023, only difference non Player is Injured.

A Goalie stood out in Game 1, Hill in Game 1, his Paddle Game.
A Team played rush and streched passes, last Year Panthers.
The other Team played their Game and scored on their Chances, Vegas last Year.

Its crazy how much they Game 1 look alike. From how the Game goes.

StrmSurge

Kochetkov
Mar 19, 2019
Walhalla, SC
Its pretty easy, look the highlights or rewatch Game 1 from last Year and try to find the difference.
This Game has a big simularity to SCF Game 1 2023, only difference non Player is Injured.

A Goalie stood out in Game 1, Hill in Game 1, his Paddle Game.
A Team played rush and streched passes, last Year Panthers.
The other Team played their Game and scored on their Chances, Vegas last Year.

Its crazy how much they Game 1 look alike. From how the Game goes.
I understand what you are saying but I was more referring to how I expected the Panthers to play in this series with regards to control time in all zones. As I predicted in this thread wrongly obv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad