SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Bob was stellar and was the difference. Florida is a great team, but not much concerned me tonight. Still think it goes 7 with the Oilers taking it in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: Artemi Panarin

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Barkov +2, 5 blocked shots, 4 steals, 3 hits, 2 shots on goal with 2 primary assists, 5/10 at face-offs

vs

McDavid, -2, 1 blocked shot, 1 steal, 0 hits, 6 shots on goal, no points, 3/9 at face-offs
McDavid had some pretty dangerous chances this game, I don't think he was shutdown by Barkov. Though Barkov was definitely the best Panthers player not named Bob.

Jan 13, 2023
They also played against 2 of the best goaltending performances in these POs so far, and Vasi was really good as well.

Wild that we're acting like the presidents trophy winner and the 2nd best team in the Atlantic are chumps.
presidents trophy winner is led by regular season wizards that couldn't crack 1 ppg in the playoffs to save the queen and Boston's 1-2 are Coyle and Zacha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: stampedingviking

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Chuckie Knoblauch has made all the right moves, even when I've thought him nuts. He got a great deal wrong tonight but i suspect he will analyze and come back with something better.

Nurse played a tad over 16 minutes and had the lowest TOI of all Oilers D. I've seen him at 5 in the playoffs but tonight he was at the bottom.
If Ceci and Nurse ever see the ice together again in this series there should be an investigation.

Reactions: Dieseloil

rea

Feb 8, 2011
presidents trophy winner is led by regular season wizards that couldn't crack 1 ppg in the playoffs to save the queen and Boston's 1-2 are Coyle and Zacha 🤣
Thats just silly. I'm not rooting for either team but if the argument was reversed, would would be said about the teams the oil faced lol

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
their system is to get outshot badly and rely on Bobrovsky to steal one?

This is one of the very few games this playoffs where Florida got doubled on shots. It was their worst game of the playoffs, they will be a lot better from here. Vintage Panthers was there in the 3rd period.

The first game between two teams that haven’t played against each other a lot are usually to test the waters and get a feel for their opponent. Maurice will adjust just like he did in the 3rd period.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Just as goaltending is part of the game, so is special teams. Maybe teams should kill a pp, or score on their pp's against the Oilers.
For sure... I was just referring to the dude who complains about the refs being against Edmonton all the time trying to find a reason for his bitching lol.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
For sure... I was just referring to the dude who complains about the refs being against Edmonton all the time trying to find a reason for his bitching lol.
Ahh gotcha. That guy only posts about the refs, his post history is wild. There's another Oiler poster in here that's a huge troll.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Chuckie Knoblauch has made all the right moves, even when I've thought him nuts. He got a great deal wrong tonight but i suspect he will analyze and come back with something better.

Nurse played a tad over 16 minutes and had the lowest TOI of all Oilers D. I've seen him at 5 in the playoffs but tonight he was at the bottom.
If Ceci and Nurse ever see the ice together again in this series there should be an investigation.
It's a bit easier to swallow this one when you don't score. You tip your cap to the the other goalie who was the difference, and do it all over again for game 2.

Do they not have any options better than pairing up nurse and ceci? They can very well be the difference in a one goal game down the road in this series, and if game 1 was any indication, the margins are going to be tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad