SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I would hope that if someone attempted a filthy, scum-eating play like Foegle did, that Luostereinin would feign injury if he wasn't actually hurt. This is the finals, try to get the penalty call.

Reactions: RunItBackAgain

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
All of the NHL greats are terrible pundits, except for Hank obviously
Yeah, Hank, unlike most,shuts up when he doesn't have anything to say and tells us about goaltending plays, which I appreciate more than Biz's hot takes about NHL goaltending. If Biz were honest, he'd let Hank tell him how to pass.

Reactions: trilobyte

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
I have only one problem with the knee on knee. That quick look he gave when he was not sure of the refs were going to call it. It was not as bad as the player let on--Stupid by the oiler player but panther player sold it hard
For sure he did, problem is he moved his leg pretty bad, it was bad on both players fault. At the end of the day you have to call it, but bennet should of been called the same. Only problem is he sold the injury enough.

NotASheep

Feb 23, 2019
For sure he did, problem is he moved his leg pretty bad, it was bad on both players fault. At the end of the day you have to call it, but bennet should of been called the same. Only problem is he sold the injury enough.
%1000 agree--the panther player did hot have to sell it as much as he did

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Id prefer replacing Mess. The guy is a cardboard cutout
IMG_5206.jpeg

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
I don't know who you are directing this question at, I never said it had to be. I was merely responding to the "seriously injured" comment. Seriously injured would be not returning to the game.
Didn't Tkachuk play with a broken sternum during last years Final? Seriously injured doesn't necessarily mean you don't play. Joe Pavelski had a ruptured appendage when he made the Final with the Sharks. Draisaitl was obviously seriously injured playing last years playoffs by the time they got knocked out.

Most of us are overweight, out of shape, know-it-all's who assume if they are on the ice that there isn't any possibility they could be playing hurt, or even injured.

Not really trying to argue any other point you are making, cause I wasn't following, but I had to interject because so many people undermine the actual shit these athletes go through, even when they are actually on the ice.

Reactions: TheUnusedCrayon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad