SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
hopefully the dirty stuff ends soon cause it would be a shame to see a star player get taken out on a cheap shot. I prefer to see clean hits and the best team win.

Reactions: Chips

heksagon

Jul 27, 2010
Finland
You see people blocking shots with their legs, visibly in tons of pain, and then returning to the game all the time.

Your legs can really, I mean REALLY hurt in the moment in a contact sport without an actual break or something more serious. So called "puujalka"("wooden leg"). Can take you out momentarily.

Returning to the game doesn't necessarily mean it was a dive, and the play was sufficiently dangerous that not getting seriously injured was the lucky result.

Reactions: Lafleurs Guy

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
hopefully the dirty stuff ends soon cause it would be a shame to see a star player get taken out on a cheap shot. I prefer to see clean hits and the best team win.
100%. Nothing worse that a guy who gets put out of a series or more than a garbage play.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
You see people blocking shots with their legs, visibly in tons of pain, and then returning to the game all the time.

Your legs can really, I mean REALLY hurt in the moment in a contact sport without an actual break or something more serious. So called "puujalka"("wooden leg"). Can take you out momentarily.

Returning to the game doesn't necessarily mean it was a dive, and the play was sufficiently dangerous that not getting seriously injured was the lucky result.
For the record, Bieksa pointed out that he was on next shift but that didn’t mean it was a dive.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
This thread is brutal. People, the refs suck and miss calls constantly and make phantom calls constantly. Get over it. There’s actually a hockey game on! (Easy for me to say since the Bruins aren’t involved lol. I do still hate the Florida diving team tho ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad