SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
messier wants Barkley to come to Edmonton so he can show him around.

Can’t believe you’re just allowed to utter death threats like that on national television.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Does a player have to be seriously injured for a major to take affect or does reckless behavior play a role?

I don't know who you are directing this question at, I never said it had to be. I was merely responding to the "seriously injured" comment. Seriously injured would be not returning to the game.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Panthers passing way too much on the PP. Just get the puck to the net, you're facing a pumpkin not an NHL calibre goalie.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Glad Ekblad is back. Don’t want flukey play leading to top guys being out for this battle.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
This game may end with both teams only having 4 healthy D on the bench each... 3 D injuries in period 1 alone. They all came back but I'm not sure how healthy they are.

Reactions: robertocarlos

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
Cue Rodriguez on the ice for 6 minutes on his death bed, only to be out next shift like nothing happened after he got the call.

Good times.
I mean have you seen his lips? Probably grazed the ice a bit, need a bit of a patch up

oilers4life5

Nov 6, 2007
City of Champions
Apparently. I mean the league doesn't properly handle dives or embellishments so why wouldn't players keep doing it
I don’t blame them. It’s embarrassing the league does not call it.
People actually think Bieksa is a good analyst? The guy is just dumb as the rest of them.

Literally calls out that the knee was out extended, but has to walk it back because he needs to hide his bias.
Best analyst on the panel.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
I don't know who you are directing this question at, I never said it had to be. I was merely responding to the "seriously injured" comment. Seriously injured would be not returning to the game.
Ah, yeah, I saw that comment now. I hate the 'live thread' feature as sometimes I miss posts.

Reactions: Dust
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad