SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Yeah, gosh forbid they bring in some hockey greats to promote the sport and provide analysis.

Yeah I can't wait for decades old milquetoast takes and the same shit we have had over and over. It's how we get stuck with Kevin Weekes, Mark Messier and Anson Carter as the NHL's contribution to the war against insomnia.

I'm fine with the 5, but is it really seriously injured when you're back 10 minutes later?

Does a player have to be seriously injured for a major to take affect or does reckless behavior play a role?

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I really don't understand the penalty for a player jumping out of the way of contact and the other player following through getting the penalty. The player jumping out of the way should get 2 minutes for being a wuss. Goes for both teams.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
They couldn't afford an NFL type desk for the NHL Final? They are all squished in like sardines. Thankfully we are no longer at the height of Covid, but can get claustrophoic and that looked way too close just watching it.

Nice of ESPN for bringing on Barkley after he has been bashing the network a few times in the last week. That might be awkward for the executives.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Nurse is standing and not sitting cause of his hernia. Sitting was a real bitch when I had mine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad