SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Rarely agree with SN. The 5 was a quick and bad call. Same 5 could have been given to Bennett. Hope the Oilers win this.

Reactions: Graves97

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
He is a big hockey fan. He prefers Hockey Playoffs to NBA playoffs. I don't mind him at all.
I don't mind him, but he's just a fan like the rest of us, not like he's a hockey analyst or something. He was best known for playing for Philadelphia and Phoenix, so it isn't like he has ties to either city playing tonight. Just strange that they brought him in but whatever anything goes apparently

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
I don't mind him, but he's just a fan like the rest of us, not like he's a hockey analyst or something. He was best known for playing for Philadelphia and Phoenix, so it isn't like he has ties to either city. Just strange that they brought him in but whatever anything goes apparently
I mean they are trying to grow the sport. Hockey fans gate keep too much. I mean we could just listen to Ron Mcclean for the 1000th time.

Reactions: RunItBackAgain
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad