Rumor: San Jose trying to trade Evander Kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Chicago, Montreal, or Vegas take your pick.
I was betting for montreal too.... why you see chicago there sire? Does kane have family there?
I was also seeing buffalo and maybe carolina for the candidates. This is gittin very interesting for surely sire. Exciting times. :clap:

north49er

Dec 20, 2017
This is exactly the kind of cutting edge thinking that we need in this world

200.gif

Promote @north49er to moderator!
Did your sarcasm just trump my sarcasm?

Reactions: Lt Dan

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Chicago, Montreal, or Vegas take your pick.

Meh

I was betting for montreal too.... why you see chicago there sire? Does kane have family there?
I was also seeing buffalo and maybe carolina for the candidates. This is gittin very interesting for surely sire. Exciting times. :clap:

Montreal just patched their hole at LW with Hoffman. They ain’t in on Kane. No way

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I
Meh

Montreal just patched their hole at LW with Hoffman. They ain’t in on Kane. No way
Ich understand sire. Now I see. They definitely ain't in on it. They also already have a good power forward in josh.

Some other, sucka teams might be in on a hard, power forward. He stays hard too. Last season was his best. Lets see what happens sire. This is getting warmer and warmer.

Marner4Life

Feb 12, 2019
Sharks will have to retain 50% of his contract and except minimal return because of all the allegations about him. Leafs should take him at 50% retained for Kerfoot. Many will laugh at this but I bet the Sharks would do it!

Nolan11

Mar 5, 2013
hope san jose just buys him out, i can't imagine what team would purposely bring him in. sure there are desperate teams, but they are desperate to get better, not acquire bigger problems

Buying him out before the investigation concludes would be a firing offense for our GM (basically paying Kane about 18 M for nothing, when if the investigation indicates he did it the NHL will void the contract and team teal would then pay him nothing and be rid of the contract).

Trading him also makes no sense until the unknown is known. If he is vindicated, Kane's on ice performance is quite valuable. Trading him for cap-dumps or worse, paying picks to get rid of him just will not happen before the investigation concludes.

Only responsible course of action is to wait and see, then decide next moves from there.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
They are likely stuck with him baring a buyout, or just sending him to the AHL.

mj2sexay

Jul 2, 2009
I mean, as desperate as I am to see the Devils get a top 6 winger, WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE TOUCH THIS DUMPSTER FIRE.

Reactions: Fatass

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
This made me laugh. Good luck with that, SJ. I don't care what anyone says, no team in the league will touch this guy now. Not even CHI, MTL or Vegas like some people are joking about. SJ are stuck with this cancer.

Reactions: amethyst and Fatass

Steve

Mar 6, 2002
It’s hard to determine if Kane is just a moron or has legit mental health concerns.
Either way he’s a good player but his value can’t be anything but negative at the moment.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
This made me laugh. Good luck with that, SJ. I don't care what anyone says, no team in the league will touch this guy now. Not even CHI, MTL or Vegas like some people are joking about. SJ are stuck with this cancer.
meh.
typical HF overreaction on "cancer/toxic" players

remember when nobody would touch Tony DeAngelo and no way he's ever getting another shot in the NHL?
remember when no team would ever invite Mike Hoffman and his baggage into their lockerroom and his NHL career was finished?

Reactions: Frosty415

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Sharks will have to retain 50% of his contract and except minimal return because of all the allegations about him. Leafs should take him at 50% retained for Kerfoot. Many will laugh at this but I bet the Sharks would do it!

They would rather buy him out than retain 50%. There's a reason nobody retains 50% on anything with more than a season left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad