RW/C Mikko Rantanen (2015, 10th, COL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Last edited:

Temego

Mar 8, 2011
216 lbs with 7 fat% at age of 18. This guy will be physical beast. That is almost Lindros measurements at his draft year.

I'd be shocked if his bf% was alot below lets say 13-14%. Still a beast, tho.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
FWIW, Rantanen met the Flyers again this morning. This will be their 3rd meeting in the last few weeks.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
I would to see
Landeskog McKinnon Rantanen.

Holy **** winner, that would be amazing. He reminds me of a bigger version of Landeskog

As a Sharks fan my list is
Provorov
Zacha/Rantanen
Werenski

It's a complete wash between him and Zacha, but they're really the only forwards I want

Captain Clutch

May 2, 2012
If I was Shero, I'd grab him for the Devils at 6, and I'd be running to the podium to do so. I'd be shocked if he fell below that. I thought he was a top 5 player at the U-20 World Juniors. To me, he's a much more skilled version of Crouse, who I think is pretty highly overrated.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Surprised he fell to 10. I thought that he had a chance of going #5.

I'm not surprised at all.

Finnish media has told last couple days that Rantanen would be TOP 10-15 pick this years draft.
Interesting fact is that Rantanen is first Finnish player in Colorado since season 2003-2004.
When Teemu Selanne played in Colorado.

Huokaus

Oct 29, 2010
Interesting fact is that Rantanen is first Finnish player in Colorado since season 2003-2004.
When Teemu Selanne played in Colorado.
Mmmm not really. Aittokallio has played 2 games with the big club and Ossi Väänänen played there 2003-2007. For sure Colorado hasn't had much to do with Finns lately though.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Holy **** winner, that would be amazing. He reminds me of a bigger version of Landeskog

As a Sharks fan my list is
Provorov
Zacha/Rantanen
Werenski

It's a complete wash between him and Zacha, but they're really the only forwards I want

It's official Mikko Rantanen is coming to Denver.
Colorado Avalanche picked Rantanen 10th overall pick.

Let's see in training camp which line Rantanen plays.
Landeskog McKinnon Rantanen would be great 1st line, but let's see what coach Roy decides.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Mmmm not really. Aittokallio has played 2 games with the big club and Ossi Väänänen played there 2003-2007.

Damn i forget those guys.
And of course stanley cup champion Ville Nieminen.

However coach Roy got what he wanted.
Rantanen was top in Roy's wish list and his wish came true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad