Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Just last week I was pointing out that over last several years, or even time in Edmonton Barrie was a topten in whole league production D at Evens. The numbers don't really lie. For instance over last 7-8 seasons, thru prime, Barrie has been 7th most productive D on PP, 9th EV, no slouch in either endeavor.
Even strength Barrie is 80th this year, 96th last year, 8th the year before and 23 in 19/20.
The numbers, do not lie.

Reactions: Harry Curry

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
What kind of results has Gudas ever had in playoffs?

I'd rather say no on the idiot.

Oh PLEASE!!!!!

ps I don't think we have a first left. Gonna have to add some chopped cabbage. Pickled.
The people who like Desharnais would also like Gudas. You don't like Desharnais?

If we are running 7D with more talent on the LD Gudas makes sense for the added depth on the RD.

I'm thinking Bouchard gets moved out, he's our tasty smelly bait and many teams will be bidding. If so we need more RD.

We should be planning to get your guy out of the 3C spot because he won't cut the mustard. McLeod can shift to the wing or be a sweetener in an upcoming deal. I would prefer if he was moved before the playoffs.
Unless his name is EK65 I don’t see that happening. They need a coat controlled RS D man to man the PP and play second pair minutes. Like it or not that Bouchard now.
We won't win with Bouchard in the rotation. He's good as gone.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Paryko but people think he is done so :(
Go look at all his numbers.
This chart is from 2 years ago and his numbers have DROPPED since
1677695374260.png

Parayko has been on a steady decline since 18/19 defensively.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The people who like Desharnais would also like Gudas. You don't like Desharnais?

If we are running 7D with more talent on the LD Gudas makes sense for the added depth on the RD.

I'm thinking Bouchard gets moved out, he's our tasty smelly bait and many teams will be bidding. If so we need more RD.

We should be planning to get your guy out of the 3C spot because he won't cut the mustard. McLeod can shift to the wing or be a sweetener in an upcoming deal. I would prefer if he was moved before the playoffs.

Again, if we are trading Bouchard for a right d, not Karlsson, who is it?

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton

Dude Bouchard is 23 and suffering a sophomore slump. He had 40 plus points in his rookie year with very limited PP time. He’s not going anywhere especially after we traded Barrie. Your hate for Bouchard is mind boggling. He’s not blocking Broberg they play different sides :laugh:

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Can we turn off the "Live" feature for this thread? It is impossible to read.
I attached instructions yesterday as to how. I never have Live on.

Go to your settings and on the left side click "Join User Groups"

You will see a "

Opt Out Live Threads" group. Only one there​

Join that group

Reactions: FlameChampion

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Dude Bouchard is 23 and suffering a sophomore slump. He had 40 plus points in his rookie year with very limited PP time. He’s not going anywhere especially after we traded Barrie. Your hate for Bouchard is mind boggling. He’s not blocking Broberg they play different sides :laugh:
Nah we are just going to trade him away as a cap casualty so we can add a mystery defensemen who will probably cost more.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.

I like Desharnais. I don't like Gudas. Seems like anytime I see him he's busy taking a stupid penalty or being owned by better players and better teams. I just think he's a jackarse. I could be wrong but its not an uncommon thought on the player.

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad