Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I don’t know about franchise crippling but I agree it would be a risk. If it worked though our D is set for the next decade and we can stop playing musical chairs.
I would say a 6.5 mill d that is about to start an 8 year extension who has at times been a bottom pairing d and has often played like one recently, yeah thats pretty crippling lol.
But for sure, if it worked it would be glorious, but Parayko would have to flip 4 years of regression for it to be so.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Seems pretty evident to me Bouchard will be given a chance to take Barrie's spot.

Maybe they do trade Bouchard one day, but not when his value is at bottom like now. He will be given a chance to get on the PP and pump those points up with McGravy points.
not evident at all, Bouchard is the player to move

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
They should have Keith check in on Toews to see what his health status is. If he thinks he might be able to get healthy for start of playoffs and would be interested in joining the Oilers for a playoff run he might be a decent pick up.

Send a couple late conditonal picks to Chicago for him based on him playing in the playoffs, stash him on ltir and see how he feels come playoff time.

I’m sure the league would have a big problem with the Oilers doing this.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
I would say a 6.5 mill d that is about to start an 8 year extension who has at times been a bottom pairing d and has often played like one recently, yeah thats pretty crippling lol.
But for sure, if it worked it would be glorious, but Parayko would have to flip 4 years of regression for it to be so.
Not starting an 8 year extension this is year one so it would 7 more but I can see your side for sure. I also think playing at home could motivate him a bit.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Bennett might be worth it just to see Flames fans’ angst if he turns it around (again) here.

He also does play pretty well in the playoffs…

Reactions: DarksideGhost

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
They should have Keith check in on Toews to see what his health status is. If he thinks he might be able to get healthy for start of playoffs and would be interested in joining the Oilers for a playoff run he might be a decent pick up.

Send a couple late conditonal picks to Chicago for him based on him playing in the playoffs, stash him on ltir and see how he feels come playoff time.

I’m sure the league would have a big problem with the Oilers doing this.
You missed the whole Toews thing.

Toews isn't healthy and doesn't want to be traded. He wants to focus on healing.

Reactions: McDoused and Faelko

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Bennett might be worth it just to see Flames fans’ angst if he turns it around (again) here.

He also does play pretty well in the playoffs…
I think we would pay for retention but that would be a good one. He's not my perfect fit but he plays a mean game.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Nurse Ceci --- Klefbom Larsson
Ekholm Bouchard -- Sekera Russell
Kulak Desharnais -- Nurse Benning
Broberg -- Gryba

We're starting to close the gap between the 16-17 D (best D the Oilers have had in the McDavid Era and top 10 for goals against that year) and this one.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com

1232cfb6-a833-4a25-bb00-5d2ea5f22158_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad