Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Maybe something about Bouchard+Yamo+picks+prospects+Campbell for Provorov+Carter Hart

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

giphy.gif

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah and the Blues have been awful for 2 years. We all know what an awful team can do to these charts. I think he bounces back myself but that’s just my opinion.
They can absolutely have an effect for sure but they don't make good players look awful. Lots of good players on bad teams have good numbers.
He could bounce back but with his contract, his recent play etc. I wouldn't pay more than a cap dumb and a 2nd.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
The people who like Desharnais would also like Gudas. You don't like Desharnais?

If we are running 7D with more talent on the LD Gudas makes sense for the added depth on the RD.

I'm thinking Bouchard gets moved out, he's our tasty smelly bait and many teams will be bidding. If so we need more RD.

We should be planning to get your guy out of the 3C spot because he won't cut the mustard. McLeod can shift to the wing or be a sweetener in an upcoming deal. I would prefer if he was moved before the playoffs.

We won't win with Bouchard in the rotation. He's good as gone.

Seems pretty evident to me Bouchard will be given a chance to take Barrie's spot.

Maybe they do trade Bouchard one day, but not when his value is at bottom like now. He will be given a chance to get on the PP and pump those points up with McGravy points.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Yeah and the Blues have been awful for 2 years. We all know what an awful team can do to these charts. I think he bounces back myself but that’s just my opinion.

You might be right, but if you aren't you've now got a 6.5 million dollar anchor signed until 2030.

You can make that move if you truly believe in the player but it's a franchise crippling risk so you better know what you're doing.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Seems pretty evident to me Bouchard will be given a chance to take Barrie's spot.

Maybe they do trade Bouchard one day, but not when his value is at bottom like now. He will be given a chance to get on the PP and pump those points up with McGravy points.
He will also be given the chance to try and bounce back honestly.
Last year he was starting to look like a top 4 d and then with a mix of awful partners his confidence fell and now he is playing on the bottom pairing.
I think a huge part of adding Ekholm is to give Bouchard his "Keith" back to get him back on track.
Ekholm has worked with a ton of youth so it tracks.

Reactions: The Safe Play

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
You might be right, but if you aren't you've now got a 6.5 million dollar anchor signed until 2030.

You can make that move if you truly believe in the player but it's a franchise crippling risk so you better know what you're doing.
I don’t know about franchise crippling but I agree it would be a risk. If it worked though our D is set for the next decade and we can stop playing musical chairs.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
My source said these names, but remember he may be wrong, Sam Bennett and Radko Gudas
Yes to Gudas. I don't know about the bang for the buck with Bennett. Do you think Florida would retain 1M-1.25M on the rest of this season and two more? I don't see it unless Bouchard is going the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad