Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
You said the group is below average and then you say they are above average.
If your entire dcore outside of 2 players are good to excellent skaters. I would say thats not below average.
Reading comprehension. I said the group is above average as Ceci is the weakest skater there but he's still above average. Nurse, Broberg, Kulak. Ekholm are excellent skaters if we are speaking of them individually. Not that complicated.

Stop posting every second and take the time to read

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I get the sense Ken's focus is on getting a forward now, he likely views the D as finished for now, but there's so many D available moreso than forwards maybe that complicates things.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Reading comprehension. I said the group is above average as Ceci is the weakest skater there but he's still above average. Nurse, Broberg, Kulak. Ekholm are excellent skaters if we are speaking individually. Not that complicated
Lol you literally said,
I don't know how safe Bouchard is, as he's pretty slow. Look at our D. Nurse, Ceci, Ekholm, Broberg, Desharnais, Kulak are below average skaters.

I didn't say they weren't. I'm saying as a whole they're above average. If I was pointing them out individually I would say they're excellent skaters
You said look at our d. Specifically mentioned Nurse, Ceci, Ekholm, Broberg, Desharnais and Kulak and said they are below average.
You then said you didn't say they were bad you said they're above average, which you didn't you said they were below.

Its not a reading comprehension issue, its you contradicting yourself and being confusing. The fact that numerous people are getting confused about this...kind of shows that my man.

fresh meat

Nov 29, 2018
Reading comprehension. I said the group is above average as Ceci is the weakest skater there but he's still above average. Nurse, Broberg, Kulak. Ekholm are excellent skaters if we are speaking of them individually. Not that complicated.

You literally said the six d men are below average skaters. This is not a reading comprehension issue

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
He's also good friends with McDavid.
Bennett has flaws, he's not going to be that positional center we desperately need but he's got jam. I'd rather pick him up with retention than go into battle with McLeod, who doesn't have the positioning or jam.

I kind of thought with the cap Carolina has left that they'd be the ones getting Chychrun. Good because I never wanted him. Not my type of player.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Lol you literally said,

You said look at our d. Specifically mentioned Nurse, Ceci, Ekholm, Broberg, Desharnais and Kulak and said they are below average.
You then said you didn't say they were bad you said they're above average, which you didn't you said they were below.

Its not a reading comprehension issue, its you contradicting yourself and being confusing.
I'm not contradicting myself. I know what I said. I watched enough of our D to know who can skate. Whether you want to continue nitpicking my sentence structure and then derail the thread then by all means but I'm not going to continue with this.

Edit: I see the below average now. Yeah that's a typo

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

Bruh.

• Haha
Reactions: CycloneSweep

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
With the supposed frontrunner, LA now out of the Chychrun, I wonder if Arizona now has to lower their expectations. Sure would be nice, but a fall back for me might be Klingberg or Ghostesbere to help out on the PP in case Bouch struggles.

FunkyChicken

Jul 24, 2003
Maybe something about Bouchard+Yamo+picks+prospects+Campbell for Provorov+Carter Hart
Provorov doesn't work as he only plays LD.
From my understanding Ekholm can play RD but not effectively, so running Nurse, Ekholm and Provorov on the left side would be a waste.
Unless you move out one.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Scott Mayfield is the perfect fit. I doubt the Isles would sell, but he’d look real nice next to Nurse or Ekholm.

Reactions: Oilception

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
From my understanding Ekholm can play RD but not effectively, so running Nurse, Ekholm and Provorov on the left side would be a waste.
Unless you move out one.
Provorov and Ekholm can play RD from what I hear which makes them for versatile

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Unless you move out one.
Talking to Nashville fans they tried him out on RD and it was okay but like most defensive guys, playing your off side hurts your game.

Provorov and Ekholm can play RD from what I hear which makes for versatile
Provorov doesn't play right and Ekholm has on occasion but its not something he should be penciled into doing. More of a, he can fill if needed but shouldn't be his role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad