Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
This isn't slot hockey and these players have played and practiced up and down both sides of the boards at the highest possible levels for their age group for a long time. Swedes can do anything.
Swedes are not good Sales Closers. Why I've seen where a busload of them couldn't talk 2 hungry, horny and broke guys into accepting a job with numerous attractive "side benefits". Proceed at your own risk!

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I think the idea would mostly be to replace Barrie for cheap, and you could run 11/7

Nurse - Ceci
Ekholm - Klingberg
Broberg - Bouchard
Kulak

Ya I was thinking it probably costs like a 2nd to Anaheim and a 4th to the 3rd team to facilitate it
That’s far to much for arguably the worst defender in the league right now

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
I think the idea would mostly be to replace Barrie for cheap, and you could run 11/7

Nurse - Ceci
Ekholm - Klingberg
Broberg - Bouchard
Kulak

Ya I was thinking it probably costs like a 2nd to Anaheim and a 4th to the 3rd team to facilitate it

Alright well you and I clearly have pretty different opinions on the players the Oilers already have on defense but even if you think this player is a necessary add wouldn't it be easier to get Gostisbehere instead? Probably don't need double retention and if you get it anyway he would come in even cheaper.

He's been the better player this year also.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Alright well you and I clearly have pretty different opinions on the players the Oilers already have on defense but even if you think this player is a necessary add wouldn't it be easier to get Gostisbehere instead? Probably don't need double retention and if you get it anyway he would come in even cheaper.

He's been the better player this year also.
Except he shoots left. Right now we need another RS Dman

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
I don't really get the deal with Erik Gustafsson. Seems like he's always put up really solid numbers, everyone assumes he's awful defensively but it seems like there's worse guys out there. Might be a bit underrated?

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
The only thing about Nurse's game that is elite is his skating.
I would argue he is tough as nails as well. Having Ekholm will help him to not believe he has to do everything himself anymore which should allow him to go back to playing the hard game he is capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad