Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Hopefully you misheard. Let Nerd Goggles keep him or deal him elsewhere
Gustaffson is having a pretty decent year. Playing 20 minutes a night, on pace for ~50 ish points and was a +9 on the caps. Would probably be a pretty good Barrie replacement if they want another puck mover.

Truthfully though I haven’t seen him play this year so I’m just basing it all on stats lol.

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
Holland can finally sleep in peace this morning without all of Edmonton telling him to wake the f*** up. Let's hope Kenny is not done yet though.
He had to get the deal done yesterday because today is the senior walk around Capilano mall and he can’t miss that.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Don't see how this matters when we're looking at adding a player pretty much entirely to play on the power play.

He's basically knocking Broberg down to the #7.
I said this earlier but it probably got buried in the last thread. Our PP setup use the one d man as a bumper position at the middle blue. This works best with a RS D man. The LS can work but it stifles Drais one timer on the right side. This is why our PP became even better when we replaced Nurse with Barrie. If we used the one T drone the point more often a LS would work on the drop pass from Nuge at the top of the circle but again we risk eliminating the Drai one timer on the right.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I thought I heard Stauffer say that too about Gustafsson.

Btw, Gustafsson has 7 goals, 31 points and is a +9 playing 20 minutes a night on Washington. Am I missing something or are those pretty good numbers, assuming that his underlying numbers aren't atrocious.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Btw, Gustafsson has 7 goals, 31 points and is a +9 playing 20 minutes a night on Washington. Am I missing something or are those pretty good numbers, assuming that his underlying numbers aren't atrocious.

FqFQfAGWcAIZeRw

He's actually having a good year lol.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013

He got a bump in PP time when Carlson went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad