Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Honestly. What are the odds of a trade happening today for the Oil - on a game day?
Thought that myself. If someone had of got the call from Bakersfield, I would be thinking a trade but not now. Could be last game for some Oiler tonight though

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
He had to get the deal done yesterday because today is the senior walk around Capilano mall and he can’t miss that.
Didn't they move the Seniors' Walk to Bonnie Doon Mall after Capilano Mall was split up? Plus Bonnie Doon has that grueling 3 foot incline at the south end for a bit of variety.

Reactions: xoczar99ox

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Stauffer doesn't want Ekholm fighting Lucic, someone should tell him that Lucic rarely fights and hasn't been active in that area for a long time.

Amazing how fixated he is on fighting when it's become such an incredibly irrelevant aspect of the modern NHL game.

Not to mention we have Kostin, Nurse, Desharnais, and Kane (though you probably don't want Nurse or Kane sitting for 5 either).

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011
Stauffer doesn't want Ekholm fighting Lucic, someone should tell him that Lucic rarely fights and hasn't been active in that area for a long time.

Amazing how fixated he is on fighting when it's become such an incredibly irrelevant aspect of the modern NHL game.
Had the biggest hard on for Deslaurier I've ever seen in the offseason.

Can Bertuzzi even play for a Canadian team? Is that still a thing?

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
I don’t think so I just know he said his source said Chychrun or Ekholm were imminent about 2 hours before anyone eleae:
A bunch of people here were saying that. And if you say enough things, youre going to be right at some point.

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
Stauffer brings up Detroit and Bertuzzi, Sundqvist
I think I’d rather Michael Rasmussen than Sundqvist. Rasmussen starts his shifts in the defensive zone a lot (4th most per 60 min) and he holds his own with a relative xGF% ~5.0%. Sundqvist is like an empty coke machine, Rasmussen is a slightly more useful coke machine.

Macblender

May 5, 2014
A bunch of people here were saying that. And if you say enough things, youre going to be right at some point.
Sure but people have to remember everything being discussed doesn’t necessarily happen. So just because something could happen doesn’t mean it will.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Had the biggest hard on for Deslaurier I've ever seen in the offseason.

Can Bertuzzi even play for a Canadian team? Is that still a thing?
The rules don't matter as much when you have money

Pretty sure they're rolling back most of the restrictions anyways. Not that it would matter considering there was an easy workaround for Archibald last year at the height of one of the lockdowns.

Reactions: The Safe Play
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad