Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Klingberg should be extremely motivated, considering he’s about to lose millions in salary if he doesn’t show well in the playoffs. You can’t really judge his performance this year on that Ducks team.

Reactions: stewy04

BurnabyBrawler89

Mar 27, 2016
Sask
Sorry guys new to this but what would it take to pry Domi out of Chicago. I was also thinking of a veteran D man like Justin Braun

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
I don't usually post anything source wise, but I've heard something interesting.

My source if you want to call it that says the Oilers are done on D unless they get an offer they can't refuse and are looking at forwards, primarily on the wing moreso than C. The three names dropped were Wilson, Vrana, and Bertuzzi.
Bertuzzi or Wilson would be amazing.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I don't usually post anything source wise, but I've heard something interesting.

My source if you want to call it that says the Oilers are done on D unless they get an offer they can't refuse and are looking at forwards, primarily on the wing moreso than C. The three names dropped were Wilson, Vrana, and Bertuzzi.

If you're rumour is true, pretty much a given that Yamamoto is gone?

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

All 3 would be huge adds.
I would LOVE Tom Wilson on this team.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Maybe we even see Holland go back to the Preds with a Yamo for Scissons deal, although I don’t like the term on Scissons.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton

I can't see why Washington would move on from Wilson, but if there is even a hint that the Caps will move him, the Oilers should be all over that.

When he's on, he's practically a natural disaster and scares the shit out of opponents. Just have to live with all the suspensions he gets.

Reactions: longtimeoilfan

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Targeting mostly forwards is sensible speculation if nothing else. Biggest holes on the roster right now(ignoring the goaltending) are 2nd line RW and 4th line C.

the source is my ass after Taco Bell but Bertuzzi seems like the obvious choice.

PositiveCashFlow

the construction could be better
Jul 10, 2007
Unless Preds' fans are wrong about Ek not being able to play the right side they'd better not be done with the D. That right side is weak

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014

Tom Wilson? I think he’s been mostly injured this season. He hasn’t been the same since the knee surgery last summer

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
No spec had a big part in it. Jesse needed to show what he could do on his show me deal and didn’t live up to it but Spec is notorious for that.
Nonsense.
Spector is irritating as hell but he isnt running players out of town.
He has opinions like everyone else.
I dont happen to agree with many of his opinions but he holds no sway over organizational decisions.

Feb 9, 2013

As in Tom Wilson? I have wanted him on the Oil for years ... yes please! Come on Katz, I've followed the Oil since the glory years. You owe me this. ;)

Reactions: ChaoticOrange

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I think Wilson would be expensive if true.

Probably next years first + Holloway to get the conversation started.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Sorry guys new to this but what would it take to pry Domi out of Chicago. I was also thinking of a veteran D man like Justin Braun
Supposedly he does not want to leave and would prefer to re-sign with the Hawks. He does not have a NTC/NMC so the Hawks could still trade him. But if I had to guess I would say he stays.

If there are no other big moves I could see the Oilers trying a guy RHD like Braun if the cost is minimal.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
As in Tom Wilson? I have wanted him on the Oil for years ... yes please! Come on Katz, I've followed the Oil since the glory years. You owe me this. ;)
I would love Wilson but considering his suspension history he would be a marked man in Edmonton I think. I mean this the same league that suspended McDavid and game him 5 and a game ffs :laugh:

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016

This board would blow a wad so large it would crash the forum if they somehow acquired Tom Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad