OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Despite still being a fan of Fields, I haven't been real impressed with how he's played, to be honest. We've seen him play decently for a few weeks and then bam, he show why he is still more athlete than QB. I still believe by the end of the season, Caleb will have significantly outplayed JF1 but Fields is going to help the Bears get a 4th round pick.

Last edited:

Crow

May 19, 2014
Fields sucks anyway. Don’t care if he is riding high off his wins. He still sucks. Just can’t read the field in a reasonable amount of time and never will.

Reactions: Pez68

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
I don't get why some Bears fans can't let go of Fields when nobody really liked him when he was here outside of his character.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I don't think people are refusing to "let go of Fields". Someone was just pointing out how drastic the difference in coaching is in another organization, from a player that just left.

Reactions: Giovi and Mrfenn92

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
I don't think people are refusing to "let go of Fields". Someone was just pointing out how drastic the difference in coaching is in another organization, from a player that just left.

I might be blending that comment with another Bears board I browse in which there are a lot of people talking about how much they miss him and how he's better than CW.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9454.jpeg

Reactions: Giovi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad