Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
TVR and Sheary from Washington would be great adds, could fit with 21 man roster if you waive Broberg & Shore and get 50% retention on Sheary

Reactions: McTonyBrar

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
We could fit in Dumba and Gaudreau (RHC) both 50% retained for Yamo, Shore, plus picks. Guerin has been doing some weird stuff this deadline, so maybe he’d sell off his pending UFA’s for some decent picks. Does Dumba still play decent? I haven’t watched the Wild much.

Nurse Dumba
Ekholm Ceci
Kulak Bouchard
Broberg Desharnais

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Get eyes on Gudas' results against elites. That's why he's the guy I want.

I also think it's telling that Nurse's numbers spike away from Ceci.
What kind of results has Gudas ever had in playoffs?

I'd rather say no on the idiot.

Do we upgrade Kulak by doing something like Kulak + Yamamoto + 1st for Provorov?
Oh PLEASE!!!!!

ps I don't think we have a first left. Gonna have to add some chopped cabbage. Pickled.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Random thought. I still thought Hoffman was on MTL lol. He has been such a whatever player now to me.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Nah, myself and others had Barries back his whole time here. Similarly he had a lot of detractors here. Kind of the way it usually is here.

Barrie is an elite production D. One of the best in the world. I was reasserting just that point a week ago, and two weeks ago, and..
Barrie has elite production on the PP only. 5v5 he isn't even the best on the team over the past 3 years.
Over the past 3 years Nurse is 14th in the league for 5v5 points with 66, Barrie is 38th with 53. He is definitely strong 5v5 for sure. Bouchard ranks 53rd in the league with 49, only 4 less than Barrie but also has 34 less games played.
So we at least have Bouchard that if he gets his development back on track (he should, imo its only a slump) we should be okay.
Barries PP numbers are elite and I am curious if anyone can fill that although, our PP numbers the past few years haven't really changed much with or without him so there is hope there.

Do we upgrade Kulak by doing something like Kulak + Yamamoto + 1st for Provorov?
The issues with this is...Nurse doesn't play right, Provorov doesn't play right Ekholm has played right but it didn't go the best and is much better on his left. I love the idea of upgrading Kulak or Ceci but we need a guy who can legit play right d.

Reactions: Dr Awesome

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
All of TVR, Sheary (50%), Bertuzzi (50%) can fit if you move Yamamoto and waive Broberg & Shore. Not sure what the cost would be but those would be great adds. RW for McDavid, Winger for the bottom 6 that can play up in a pinch and a vet middle/bottom pairing guy.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Unfortunately, there really isn't any good right shot d available. Ceci is better than Klingberg, Ghost can play right side but not well and not defensively. Chychrun is good but plays left, Provorov absolutely doesn't play right.

Looking at guys that are really available (Not Karlsson) and compared to Ceci....there isn't really an upgrade for right D.

Yeah im thinking more this offseason

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Don’t expect a real answer. The thought process over there is “I don’t like this guy so let’s trade him. For what? I don’t know, but just trade him.”
We can't add any more left d and if we are moving Bouchard for a defender a guy who "can kind of play right side" isn't really an option lol.

Yeah im thinking more this offseason
For sure, sky is the limit there. Although I think by the end of the season, Bouchard gets himself back up into the top 4.

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.

Oh gee. Wheres the pic of Quick killing Kings Wins all season? Imagine having a losing record in town and your understudy who wasn't even in the league has barnstormed an 18-4-2 record playing on the same team.

Picture should be an over roasted or under roasted Quick turkey with a big fork stuck in. Probably get salmonella touching it.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I don't think you necessarily have to upgrade on Ceci. You're mainly looking to keep Bouchard on the third pair and give Ekholm a partner that can handle tough minutes with him.

Ghost, Holl, Gudas, etc. would work.

Maybe TVR? He's cheap and having a good year.

I think you're more likely to see Broberg there, vs. the Oil going for more outside help.

Nurse-Ceci/Bouchard
Broberg-Ekholm
Kulak-Ceci/Bouchard

Niemo,Vinny
Murray, Demers

That's likely the defence they're going to likely roll with. Maybe you'll see Holland target someone like Holden as another spare body, but I think the top 6 is set.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
We can't add any more left d and if we are moving Bouchard for a defender a guy who "can kind of play right side" isn't really an option lol.

For sure, sky is the limit there. Although I think by the end of the season, Bouchard gets himself back up into the top 4.

Im mainly targeting a Dman that can be the defensive brain with nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad