Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | How About the RW Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Swap out Yamo with either Duclair or Domi and this forward group gets much better. Don’t see how you can add both.
Yamamoto, 2nd for Duclair
Foegele, Picks for Domi@50%

Team when healthy

Kane - McDavid - Hyman
Nuge - Draisaitl - Duclair
McLeod - Domi - Kostin
Holloway - Ryan

Nurse - Ceci
Ekholm - Bouchard
Kulak - Broberg
Desharnais

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Ceci gets his head kicked in vs elites. That's why I don't like Klingberg.

The guy for me of what's left is Gudas. Ekholm-Gudas would be a nasty pairing that could handle the tougher minutes.

Have to wonder how Klingberg would do with someone like Ekholm though. Klingberg makes sense to replace Barrie. He always struck me as a guy that needed a steady stay at home defensive partner and not be relied upon to be the guy when he was with Dallas.

As long as the price is fairly cheap, might be worth the gamble. No point in paying any valuable assets for him though.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Get eyes on Gudas' results against elites. That's why he's the guy I want.

I also think it's telling that Nurse's numbers spike away from Ceci.
This year Gudas plays 20% of his time against Elites (half of Cecis) 54%DFF, 55%GF (+1 total)
Its kind of hard to compare a guy who plays half the time against Elites, 403 minutes for Ceci, 150 for Gudas.
I think Gudas could be a good add to take some of those numbers from Ceci, but with the massive usage difference, its really hard to really compare. Wonder how Gudas would do with Cecis icetime and usage, I would argue, probably not good.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
He also plays for a pathetic garbage team

My concern isn’t that he’s been awful this year. I agree it’s tough to evaluate a guy playing on a god awful team. It’s that on some okay Dallas teams his game really seemed to fall off the last few years.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I believe Klingberg is a legit option. I'll leave this here.
That makes a lot of sense and shouldn't cost much I wouldn't think. Just slot him into the Barrie role and away we go. Still need a depth forward too but not sure how they can add both unless they send a contract out.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Karlsson
Churchyn
Goalie

I dunno why people are worried about are forwards, we have the number one offense in the league despiste us missing a 40 goal scorer pretty much all season. We dont have problem scoring goals
I really think we will add Karlsson in the summer. I think Campbell will go the other way if he doesn't turn it around this year.

Karlsson 20% retained = 9.2M

Yamamoto + Campbell = 8.1M

Nest year opening day D

Ekholm Bouchard
Karlsson Broberg
Nurse Ceci
Vinny

Give all 3 pairs about 20 minutes a night

Reactions: Echodek

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Get eyes on Gudas' results against elites. That's why he's the guy I want.

I also think it's telling that Nurse's numbers spike away from Ceci.
Gudas' results against elites are pretty poor historically. And also yes, Nurse has carried every single D partner he's had against elites the past half decade from Russell to Larsson to Bear to Barrie to Bouchard to Ceci, the only one who seemed to fare even remotely okay against elites away from Nurse was Bear.
1677692589531.png
1677692552101.png

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Foegele is playing like the guy we thought we were getting from day 1. IMO he's way more useful than Yamo in a long playoff run
I’d argue Foegle is someone we lean on keeping. He’s been playing well. Yamo seems like the chip we need to sell

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Nurse - Klingberg (soft minutes)
Ekholm - Ceci (tough minutes)
Kulak - Bouchard (middle minutes)
We add Ekholm to provide a solid 22 minutes of defensive hockey a night and then cancel that out entirely by adding Klingberg getting his head kicked in for 17 minutes a night?

Tambaloney is this your account?

• Haha
Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad