Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
If they truly love the Isles, they'll just re-sign in the offseason, right? No net gain nor loss.

I respect your opinion and thoughts. As far as no net gain nor loss. I would say, there is a loss because we can resign them as well as gettin some draft capital back. Would you be so against getting maybe 3 2nd rounders for both? I wouldn't. I would love to get a 1st for either or both but I think that market is gone now.

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
He doesn't exist. Some guy made him up.
1677872878195.png

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I respect your opinion and thoughts. As far as no net gain nor loss. I would say, there is a loss because we can resign them as well as gettin some draft capital back. Would you be so against getting maybe 3 2nd rounders for both? I wouldn't. I would love to get a 1st for either or both but I think that market is gone now.
For sure, I think getting a 1st for either or both would have been around the time Horvat was acquired.

I know, I struggle with the gain of a potential playoff run based on the fact that the core has done it before, is cohesive and they know their GM has confidence in them.

vs.

The gain of trading them away for 2nd rounders but the loss of seemingly giving up on the team's playoff chances. Varly is Sorokin's buddy and Mayfield is a solid mainstay contributor.

See I like this, verbal sparring without anger.

Reactions: Glorydays22

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
again, fans can be in denial all you want. This team has not shot and if you guys can't see that, I'm sorry can't help you. We will be stuck in the middle for years to come with no hope all going forward if that's your take
no denial here, no help needed. no guarantee the picks we might get from any trades would A) be the right ones. B) pan out sufficiently C) materialize as NHLers before the next decade arrives

i'm not saying sell the farm but i am saying go for a playoff spot that is within reach and chalk it up to a baby step in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad