Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Rangers are now the only current team with a Hart, Norris, Vezina, Calder, Conn Smythe, and Jack Adams winner.

Let's Go Devils

Reactions: Barzaltrick

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Re the D. Watch who blocks out, how many shots come from the dot on either side during the PK, which players take their opponent into the boards and hold them, who shows up and elevates their game during the playoffs. Pelech and Mayfield stand out there. Pulock and Dobson disappear. Now decide who should stay or go and who would command the draft choices on their way out......
Pulock should watch last night's game between det/ott and takes note of the Langevinesque play of Jake Walman.....that guy is a man's man on the blue line the way he gave up his body in a losing effort.

Reactions: mm11

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Would have held onto him at this point. Should have had an answer by the ASG, cost them a 2023 first rounder and there’s no guarantee that they get a first rounder at all. Humiliating.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Would have held onto him at this point. Should have had an answer by the ASG, cost them a 2023 first rounder and there’s no guarantee that they get a first rounder at all. Humiliating.

While I wish they did, there's no reason to not get something for him at this point.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
While I wish they did, there's no reason to not get something for him at this point.
At least get a lock on the first rounder. Shades of Vanek here, really worse than that given Kane’s stature. Should cost Davidson his job.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I could see a move like Nick Bonino. Veteran bottom 6 center for depth. Shouldn’t cost much. Doesn’t do much for me but it’s better than having to watch Koivula or Andreoff play if we make the playoffs

Reactions: CupHolders

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Wow. Late late 1st but still a first. Feels like a fleece by TOR to get back a 1st. That’s good asset management. Sandin has potential still and has been solid but mostly a third pairing guy. WSH must feel like they can get alot more out of him.

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
How will the Toronto players cope with losing a roster player though? I heard that’ll make the guys in the locker room sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad