Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
with all this talk about Chychrun and the isles going all in on him. If you guys are willing to trade more 1st rounders, Dufour and whatever else. Would it be wise to go after a top goal scorer instead??

Reactions: frankieboy

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
We’ve missed Leddy for 2 years now. I wouldn’t mind seeing him return if we can send Bailey the other way.
No team will take on Bailey unless it's in a much bigger deal. Leddy for Bailey and a 2nd is never gonna happen.

I've no doubt they'd gladly deal Bailey away but it will have to be along with other pieces.

Chychrun for 2025 1st, Bolduc, Aho, Bailey and a late rounder. Something like that.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
I really don't see how NYI could be in on Chychrun, but I can see how it behooves the Islanders to be thought to be in on Chychrun, particularly when the news is about 'price drops'. NYI don't want the rich getting richer.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Steve Harvey did the same shit when he was with the Mets. He was gone shortly after.
steve-harvey-speechless.gif

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
No team will take on Bailey unless it's in a much bigger deal. Leddy for Bailey and a 2nd is never gonna happen.

I've no doubt they'd gladly deal Bailey away but it will have to be along with other pieces.

Chychrun for 2025 1st, Bolduc, Aho, Bailey and a late rounder. Something like that.
I wouldn't do this from our perspective. Is that what you mean?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Feels like Carolina hasn’t done anything big yet. Can see them gettting Chychrun

They need to do something, everyone around them is adding significant upgrades and they aren't that far ahead of everyone where they can just coast.

This is like the guy who traded a paperclip for a house. I like it

I'm waiting for NHL GMs to catch up to where I'm at, 5D chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad