Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Id much prefer a scoring winger. Who that is im not sure.

Id be very happy with Chychrun. He is 24 years old with a couple years remaining before he is an rfa. He would help the PP and the transition game. In addition would move Romanov and Aho down the lineup into positions better suited for them.

Chychrun-Pulock
Pelech-Dobson
Romanov-Mayfield

Would be the best defensive core this team has had in 30+ years.

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
Chychrun would be a great add. The kind of player I don’t mind giving up futures for.

I hope Az scouts saw Bailey score last night. That Bailey kid has got some nice hands down low.
Agreed, I'm a big Chychrun fan. His injury history scares me a ton, but the skillset/term/cap hit is very tantalizing.

Just don't see the Yotes being OK with not getting a 1st this year. I feel like a '23 1st is a deal breaker.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Think Kulikov would be perfect to round out the defense if the price is right. We can’t allow Aho to play another game.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Any deal so far where Lou sent futures away, he locked the guy up. We'll have to see what happens with Engvall, but I think the argument can be made that he's about as much of a risk/upside proposition as the 3rd round pick we sent to TOR for him. If he passes the test the rest of this season, Lou can sign him. He also could provide a bit of depth/flexibility to trade another forward away this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad