Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOLFWANG

Jul 20, 2007
I think Chychrun price is still way too high and that is why most likely others are looking other places.

They don't need to trade him and might trade him in the offseason where teams can find cap space or have time to make cap space.

Canucks traded our pick wtf haha

The Wahligator

Nov 27, 2015
Long Island
I think Chychrun price is still way too high and that is why most likely others are looking other places.

They don't need to trade him and might trade him in the offseason where teams can find cap space or have time to make cap space.

Brutal for Vancouver. They never quite have a clear direction. Always a mix of buying and selling leading to perpetually subpar teams.

Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland

That’s so stupid for VAN lol

Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut

Great move for Detroit.

They got some brief experience being in the hunt but clearly they’re not yet a contender.

Now watch them flip the first rounder with one of their own and land Chychrun.

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY

Hronek's a good player but wtf lmao.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
If we do not end up with a defenseman, mainly Chychrun, Klingberg or Kulikov, this will be a huge miss by Lou. How does Carolina (a possible first round opponent for us) get Gostisbehere for not only just a third round pick, but one THREE YEARS from now??!!

Last edited:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
If we do not end up with a defenseman, mainly Chychrun, Klingberg or Kulikov, this will be a huge miss by Lou. How does Carolina (a possible first round opponent for us) get Gostisbehere for not only just a third round pick, but one THREE YEARS from now??!!

Probably because Lamoriello didn't want Gostisbehere.

Not quite sure why Carolina needs him either but maybe I'm not in tune with their defensive needs.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Probably because Lamoriello didn't want Gostisbehere.

Not quire sure why Carolina needs him either but maybe I'm not in tune with their defensive needs.
He’s probably worse than Aho in his own zone.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Id be very happy with Chychrun. He is 24 years old with a couple years remaining before he is an rfa. He would help the PP and the transition game. In addition would move Romanov and Aho down the lineup into positions better suited for them.

Chychrun-Pulock
Pelech-Dobson
Romanov-Mayfield

Would be the best defensive core this team has had in 30+ years.
I’m shocked that he’s only 24. I feel like he’s been in trade rumors for the last 8 seasons.

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
well, well......should have been in on this one...no reason not to have been....not sure why Lou did not make this one happen.

Hmm...Karlsson.........Hmmmmmmmm........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay