Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
FWIW I believe we could too. I think people underrate how close Ottawa is to falling into the top ten here.

They're a bubble team right now, with the right additions they'll be a perennial playoff team. I like a lot of the pieces they have there. They need to sort out their goaltending though.

Reactions: Lame Lambert

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I posted almost a year ago that AZ should trade Chychrun at the '22 draft to get a better return than they'd get at the '23 TDL. Maybe they value a '23 1st round pick very highly, but now that it's done I suspect they could've gotten more at that time.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
They have enough room for Boeser right now pretty much, but if they want Miller they need to clear more space for the future too. If they want both he'll have to get really creative.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Or maybe there’s some nuance to the situation where we shouldn’t have mortgaged the future in the first place, but since we already did we should try to win now.
Or maybe there's nuance to the situation where we didn't mortgage the future, made moves that help us now AND in the future.

Reactions: Big L
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad