Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
The way this TDL has gone so far, would anyone be surprised if there's some insane, out of left field, huge deal that goes down? Not saying Lou necessarily, but someone. Or Lou.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
The guy wearing a hat sitting behind Jeffrey Epsteins BFF Bill looks familiar.

B7A05EE3-9251-4EE3-8F85-EFD58575B095.jpeg

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
Funniest deadline ever thus far. Will be nothing left for Friday but what the heck. I just wish they could've found a way to not to them all at the same time but over the course of the season instead...

SI

Feb 16, 2013
My Lou trade deadline prediction will be Joel Edmundson (for a 2024 2nd rd. Pick), who gets paired up with Noah Dobson. Although, there is the outside chance the Isles go for Max Domi or Tyler Bertuzzi, maybe by dangling Wahlstrom? I think they go D and roll with this into the playoffs...

Lee - Horvat - Barzal
Parise - Nelson - Palmieri
Bailey/Engvall - Pageau - Holmstrom
Martin - Cizikas - Engvall/Fasching
Pelech - Pulock
Edmundson - Dobson
Romanov - Mayfield
Aho

Fist of Fury

Wang Chung
Jul 24, 2011
My Lou trade deadline prediction will be Joel Edmundson (for a 2024 2nd rd. Pick), who gets paired up with Noah Dobson. Although, there is the outside chance the Isles go for Max Domi or Tyler Bertuzzi, maybe by dangling Wahlstrom? I think they go D and roll with this into the playoffs...

Lee - Horvat - Barzal
Pelech - Pulock
Edmundson - Dobson
Romanov - Mayfield
Aho
Isn't Edmundson injured?

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls

keep Harris, he can hit the twine....plays better D than Dobber too!
The trade that needs to be made is RJ and a boatload of picks for Ingram. RJ is Knick Josh Bailey.

This trade season has been absolutely bananas! I cannot believe the volume of moves that have been made. There were 8 or 9 trades just yesterday. Crazy

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Who is still out there and sitting for TRR?

No less than Domi, Athanasiou, Klingberg, and Boeser.

Edmundson, Henrique, and Schmaltz were felt to be available. Dunno how serious their very recent injuries are.

Miller (VAN) is felt to be available.

In general, I'd say a lot of names have moved since our move for Horvat that weren't necessarily suspected to be on the move.

Reactions: TeamKidd

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
It’s obviously Karlsson

Lee - Horvat - Barzal
Pelech - Pulock
Edmundson - Dobson
Romanov - Mayfield
Aho
Lou is going to sour on Dobson if he keeps making lazy plays in his own zone. He’s going to trade him and Bailey for Karlsson. Dobson will never reach the level of Karlsson.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I like the Domi idea. You know Chicago signed him on a 1 year deal just to get back something at the TDL as they were obviously tanking from the start. It would be dumb for them to not trade him away, so try to hold them over a barrel and get him on the cheap (easier said then done, of course).

18g 31a 49p on a pretty poor team is nothing to shake a stick at. Plus 8 of those are on the PP (would be the most on the Isles). He is 0/9 career in the shootout though.

Unless there is word around the league that he's a bad locker room guy and that's the reason he's bounced around so much...

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
If Lou can't find a pick mover on the cheap, he is done. Maybe a minor deal of AHLers but there's not a lot he can do. No 1st or 3rd rounder in the upcoming draft and no 2nd next year, so very little to play with.

Reactions: The Real JT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad