GDT: Rocky - Oilers v Flyers - 8 PM on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Easily the worst Oilers line tonight to the surprise of absolutely no one
The Stack is not working. Should really switch the top 2 line wingers before overplaying the two elites together imo. Skinner's starting to show some nuance in his game sneaking into open ice areas. McDavid is overpassing so give him a finisher type who can slip into open spaces.

Reactions: K1984 and 5 14 6 1

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Can’t say anything about it though! Who’s going to tell those two how to produce offense!?

Seems to be the approach we’re taking. If this coaching staff isn’t riding their ass to shoot the puck they aren’t doing their jobs. This is ridiculous. I think Connor and Leon are still at 8 shots total for the year combined.
I don't really see the point of The Stack this early. Said in a different post they should be running the two elites on separate lines and switching up the wingers. Keep their looks and long shifts to the PP where they can work through the early chemistry issues.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
I'd send Nuge and Hyman to PP2 and promote Skinner/Arvidsson and Perry to PP1. I'd say Skinner, because he's (weirdly by far) our best player rn, but Arvidsson seems to shoots the puck more

Nuge and Hyman can enjoy the third line 5v5 right now. Perry can enjoy some time on an All-Hart line, and Henrique can go to the podz-rv line.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
L3 and L4 doing their jobs.

Sit McDavid and Draisaitl for P3

For the first time in my life, I 100% support benching them both. Each of them has been lazy, disinterested, devoid of heart, and lacking hustle.

Honestly, McDavid is playing like his heart was ripped out. I've never seen him look so indifferent. He's actually been a complete liability out there.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
For the first time in my life, I 100% support benching them both. Each of them has been lazy, disinterested, devoid of heart, and lacking hustle.

Honestly, McDavid is playing like his heart was ripped out. I've never seen him look so indifferent. He's actually been a complete liability out there.
That’s not the way of a leader… he needs to man the f*** up

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012

All I can think of is that he's shagged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad