GDT: Rocky - Oilers v Flyers - 8 PM on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Wheres Arvidsson in all this ? Wtf man. Did he just lose all his speed hustle and tenacity in one offseason ? Why is he so sucky all the time.

Emberson makes me want to puke. Stecher too. RNH is done. No quickness in his game anymore. Just a PP merchant. You can see his hands are starting to go. Big problem.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I fail to understand why we need Ryan in the lineup over someone faster/younger to help with 5on5 like Noah Philp

We have solid PKers in RNH/Arvidsson/Brown/Janmark and even guys like Hyman and McDrai get the occasional mins
We do not have a solid PK in the slightest right now

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Wheres Arvidsson in all this ? Wtf man. Did he just lose all his speed hustle and tenacity in one offseason ? Why is he so sucky all the time.

Emberson makes me want to puke. Stecher too. RNH is done. No quickness in his game anymore. Just a PP merchant. You can see his hands are starting to go. Big problem.
He’s playing with RNH.

No one looks good playing with RNH this year

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Top line ... 2 shots on net.

That's with 5 minute PP time for each of them.

2 shots on net.

Can’t say anything about it though! Who’s going to tell those two how to produce offense!?

Seems to be the approach we’re taking. If this coaching staff isn’t riding their ass to shoot the puck they aren’t doing their jobs. This is ridiculous. I think Connor and Leon are still at 8 shots total for the year combined.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Colorados roster is injured and full of rookies. It makes sense.
Yeah, I’ve been noting that their roster just keeps getting worse since having one of the most stacked teams in recent years in the 2022 cup run. Still weird to see them like this. I don’t mind it though - Mackinnon is a prick and Georgiev is a shit goalie.

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad