GDT: Rocky - Oilers v Flyers - 8 PM on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Does Jeff Skinner lead us in points?

I may get ripped apart for this but I think Darnell Nurse has been good tonight

Skinner making lots of nice plays out there. No question he has loads of talent. Hope we settle on some good lines with the top 6.

Nurse definitely looks more comfortable. Think Stecher is the man for that pair for now. It is the FLyers though of course. We should be outclassing this team if we didn't have our heads up our own butts so much still.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Wheres Arvidsson in all this ? Wtf man. Did he just lose all his speed hustle and tenacity in one offseason ? Why is he so sucky all the time.

Emberson makes me want to puke. Stecher too. RNH is done. No quickness in his game anymore. Just a PP merchant. You can see his hands are starting to go. Big problem.
I have only heard Arvidssons name once tonight when he looked like he was drunk and falling everywhere lol

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
30th in the league in shots on PP.

Why are we so scared to shoot all the sudden?

When McDavid and Drai aren’t playing well they have a tendency to make things more difficult on themselves rather than simplify.

It will likely take some random luck that gets them on the board to shake them out of this at this point. On their own volition they are doing nothing whatsoever that will result in goals.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
dig-up.gif

My take on the “dig in” thing.

Never thought Connor Brown would score a goal before Leon or 97
Or a goalie.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
After McDavid got his Rocket, he was like, "I don't have to do any of that anymore".

Incredibly frustrating that a shooting mentality propelled him to his career year, then decided to basically stop shooting completely subsequently.

Reactions: oobga
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad