Pre-Game Talk: GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers | Thurs. Oct 17th | 4pm PST | SNP | I Am Not Entertained

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
SopelFanThe3rd - LemonSauceD- AlainVigneaultsGum
I don't think that line has any interest in back-end defense. They would be taking shots from all angles...well after the game is over I suspect. As long as they are putting in a solid effort and committing to FULL 60 more power to them. Try to get lots of recovery time between shifts...games etc.

Well. Do your best boys.

Reactions: Kryten

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
SopelFanThe3rd - LemonSauceD- AlainVigneaultsGum
Alain passes it to me, i makes a great deke and pass it to Sopel for the open net. Sopel fans on the shot and falls down and crashes into the net like a doofus. Fans laugh at him and chant “Sopel is dust! Sopel is dust!”.

Sopel is sent down after the game but I see him in practice the next morning cuz he still thinks he’s on the team. Hes begging the coaches and apologizing to the players for being a bum, crying around wailing like a baby. Everybody yells at Sopel to get the f*** off the ice right now you absolute bum.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
I don't think that line has any interest in back-end defense. They would be taking shots from all angles...well after the game is over I suspect. As long as they are putting in a solid effort and committing to FULL 60 more power to them. Try to get lots of recovery time between shifts...games etc.

Well. Do your best boys.
IMG_3980.jpeg

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
We need to fix that PP1 somehow. It hasn't been dominant since like February, coincidentally right around when Petey started becoming ineffective.

JTM randomly giving the puck away also doesn't help. But they have got to do something, a poor PP zaps energy from the team and special teams are huge factor in team success nowadays.

The PP looked really good in the first against Calgary with everyone moving, and then it just went right back to the same old stagnant last 40 games PP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad