Post-Game Talk: GAME 5 - THE BEAR howls in the Rockies - BRUINS 5 Colorado 3

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
I don’t know what it is, but the late game threads are always the best

That was a ton of fun tonight

Love them as well, I actually don't watch the B's at home most of the time, I'm in the bar for regular starts or off at a game in person(Bruins or Hockey East). Well over 1,100 posts for essentially a 10 p.m. start, the crowd was into it.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Did anyone think that hit on poitras was a penalty? Live time it looked bad / interference which led to the fight. 2 games in a row non calls (greer on pasta more obvious) lead to Bruins taking penalties and then power play goals and momentum shifts for the opposition. But like others said, Bs got away with a couple later on so can’t complain.
Well he definitely caught him in the head. But his head was down staring at the puck, as usual, so . . . ?

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I'm not gonna lie

..he scares the shit outta me on every shot he faces, but played well enough tonight

I don't think he'll win too many low scoring games for the B's ...but hope I'm wrong
Winning in Colorado ain't chicken feed. That's a big W for korpi and made some solid highlight reel saves. 3 goals against ain't that bad. I think he gets better and better. Let's see.

RedSlider

Mar 3, 2016
Koepke - Beecher - Kastelic may as well be the first line at this point, they've been tremendous to start the season & are basically the only reason the Bruins offense isn't the worst in the league so far.

Hampus Lindholm had a great game, looks so much more smooth compared to last season.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Koepke - Beecher - Kastelic may as well be the first line at this point, they've been tremendous to start the season & are basically the only reason the Bruins offense isn't the worst in the league so far.

Hampus Lindholm had a great game, looks so much more smooth compared to last season.
Yeah, we’ve somehow (well KBK lol) managed to score 20 goals in 5 games. KBK and Lindholm and Pasta all have 5 points, and Pasta has 4 goals (and he and Lindy haven’t even clicked yet, although I do think that Lindy is playing good hockey). Now let’s keep that forecheck going and figure out the D, please! (Agree on Hampus too.)

Reactions: RedSlider

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Winning in Colorado ain't chicken feed. That's a big W for korpi and made some solid highlight reel saves. 3 goals against ain't that bad. I think he gets better and better. Let's see.
Not to take anything away from the Bruins effort (they played a solid game), but the AV's (besides their PP) looked like they're only running on 3 cylinders

Reactions: The don godfather

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Both Lindholms came to play tonight. Elias has been one of the more effective checkers so far this season and I'm not sure if guys just don't expect him to hit that hard or if he's ridiculously smart and understands edges and balance really well. Also totally wouldn't mind Carlo developing a sneaky dirty side ala Ekblad.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That 4th line is something special. The chemistry is chemistrying. Good win. I hate watching games on TNT. Annoying. Great way to start off the road trip. The skating legs were there tonight. Keep it rolling boys! Goodnight to all!

You already know the drill!

giphy.gif

Cue the music!

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Koepke-Kastelic-Beecher all +3 in a 5-3 game

Can’t ask for more than what they’re bringing to the table. It’s line 4 but it’s actually line 1 right now. Kastelic got 16 min, Koepke 14, Beecher almost 14
Yeah, more mins was the answer

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
The only disappointment is Zadorovs inability to fight. I’m glad he stepped up, but hopefully he can do better than that. I thought he was actually known for this. Not a good showing.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
The only disappointment is Zadorovs inability to fight. I’m glad he stepped up, but hopefully he can do better than that. I thought he was actually known for this. Not a good showing.
Meh. It was a nothing fight. The other guy missed most of his punches and the ones he landed hit the back of Zadorov’s helmet.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad