Confirmed with Link: RIP Johnny & Matthew Gaudreau

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Youngguns1380

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
IMG_8187.jpeg

Meredith Gaudreau posted this. 💔

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
CBJ fan here sharing sympathy with the Flames fan base. We know you all loved and embraced Johnny and already mourned him once when he came to Columbus. But this time we’re all mourning together, all of his teams’ fans united in grief and disbelief. Just wanted to recognize how difficult I’m sure this is for you all.

#sticksout
#johnnyhockey
#johnnyandmatty

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Absolutely. How do you put into words how you are grieving for a man you never met, but watched grow up?
One fatal mistake and 2 people are gone. DUI is just irresponsible and happens way to much. The survivors have to deal with the tragedy and l pray that they will in time eventually heal. So sorry for your loss,

Reactions: Figgy44 and Tofveve

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
I went to the memorial at the Dome today. You could hear a pin drop. Dozens and dozens of jerseys and flowers along with messages written on the ground in front of the west entrance.

This is a bit cheesy but thinking of you guys. I spend an inordinate amount of time on this website just reading and shooting the shit. Being a Flames fan is a big part of my life and all of us here no doubt. Johnny was such a big part of our fandom since his rookie season.

Anyways, stay safe y’all and hug your loved ones.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Still pretty emotional about this. He was awesome for Team USA representing the country (future USA hall of famer no doubt) As a fellow smaller guy he was a guy I gravitated towards playing a game full of big guys and kicking ass.

A terrific player. One of the best players in Calgary Flames history in my opinion. I hope #13 is forever hanging in the rafters.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I went to the memorial at the Dome today. You could hear a pin drop. Dozens and dozens of jerseys and flowers along with messages written on the ground in front of the west entrance.

This is a bit cheesy but thinking of you guys. I spend an inordinate amount of time on this website just reading and shooting the shit. Being a Flames fan is a big part of my life and all of us here no doubt. Johnny was such a big part of our fandom since his rookie season.

Anyways, stay safe y’all and hug your loved ones.

I went as well. Sat for about an hour. Steady stream of people showing up. One guy had a book people were signing he was going to send to the Gaudreaus. Always good to see the hockey community come together, even if due to a tragedy such as this. I remember the Humboldt Broncos and the sticks out across the country(s). Happy to have you fellas too, lot of my friends aren't super big on sports so don't get what a guy like Johnny meant to me.

1000004145.jpg

1000004142.jpg

1000004146.jpg

1000004143.jpg

cpl photos I took

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
It's so hard to fathom. Makes zero sense for this to happen. I went to a football draft tonight and had a great time wish some amazing friends. Everyone in their NFL gear, I wore a Flames shirt. Wanted to wear my Gaudreau jersey, but we were outside and it was way too hot.

Thank you for those who are going to the Dome and the CBJ arena, I wish I could join you. I may take a trip to Columbus, not sure yet. About a 5 hour drive from where I am in Ontario.

Love you all too, and it's always a pleasure watching Flames games with you all.

Miss you and love you Johnny. Gone way too soon. Just heartbreaking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad