Red Wings longtime zamboni driver fired for peeing into a drain, suing saying he has a urinary disorder

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
What kind of sick weirdo would tattle on him?
Lots of people pee in a bottle at work and don't get in trouble - just look at the recent Amazon story.
Justin Bieber peed in a bucket on video. Tons of people are doing it, and it's not unlawful.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don't think it's fine but I don't think he should lose his job for it, if he hasn't received a warning before.
Did he report his disorder to his supervisor? That will be a key point in a lawsuit. Employer would have to try to accommodate the employee as best they can.

Reactions: tfriede2

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
So an employee had his dick out in public at his work in a place where someone was able to see and some of you don’t think he should be fired?

Jesus f***ing Christ guys. People end up on sex offenders lists for this. You can’t just pull out your dick and piss where other people can see. I’d love to hear why people think this is ok.

On second thought, I don’t want to hear. Keep it to yourself.

Context definitely matters with this, and we don’t have enough, but if you pull out your cock and you’re not in a bathroom or your own house, you’re gambling…
I will not stand for this penile segregation.

Frankly, I think people need to think willy long and hard about why getting caught changing your oil when you are in a pinch is all that's required to throw a man into the streets.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
LOL. You think this is a common occurrence around the country. People with known bladder control problems just pissing on the floor in middle of the work day?
If he has no meds or other help then yes. It should be expected.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
What's he suppose to have? A different anatomy?
He's supposed to just piss himself probably. That dude is acting like the zamboni driver pulled a Louis CK and blasted rope at someone.

Let he who hasn't had to piss at an inopportune time cast the first stone. I hope he gets paid and an apology to go with it.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Sobotka regularly drove the zamboni at the arena, so he was apparently ok to be far enough away from the bathroom to get that done.

The only mystery here is him getting fired instead of retiring quietly. As others have mentioned, there's likely more to this story.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Genitals out at work = bad

Disorder or not, you can’t do that. If he didn’t tell them he had a disorder, it doesn’t even matter. If he did, things get interesting, but at that point you have to make sure you don’t have to put yourself in this situation.. personal accountability.
Look at Mr. Conducts Themselves Perfectly 24/7 over here, telling their boss about their embarrassing age-related disorder, good for you man! Telling your children about your poor performance in bed as well? Do the neighbours know how much in debt you are?

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
So an employee had his dick out in public at his work in a place where someone was able to see and some of you don’t think he should be fired?

Jesus f***ing Christ guys. People end up on sex offenders lists for this. You can’t just pull out your dick and piss where other people can see. I’d love to hear why people think this is ok.

Wow, this is pretty blunt stuff. Given the tone of your post, it seems like you were really holding this in and just needed let it loose at the first chance.

Reactions: Regal

common12

Sep 10, 2011
He can't be expected to make it there in time. It's good you're not in charge.
If you can't make 60 feet when you have to go you should maybe wear one of those adult diapers like oh I don't know the elderly have been doing for years. Its literally a 20 Billion dollar industry. There is zero excuse to whip out your dick and piss in a drain. You are just looking for any excuse possible to make this seem okay. Its not no matter how hard you try.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Should have just sent him to Nashville. He could add to the logo on the ice without any major issues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chinaski89

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
People realize urinating in public is a crime, yes?

"Sometimes I have to pee with such urgency I can't be more than 50 feet away from a toilet"... that would absolutely impact your job performance. If he had gone to the Wings they may have worked something out. Or maybe he was afraid they would push him into retirement, or even stop him from driving the Zamboni.

Reactions: Cardiac Jerks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad