WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
...i think it's just for more social media content.
Makes sense. I'm certainly not the best source as I don't go read any of the wrestling news sites (I let y'all do that for me), but this is, obviously, the first I've heard of it.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
speaking of killing things... jade ain't never gonna improve and she'd be better off as a manager

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
she did pull off a solid bump over the turnbuckle (i think last week?) but like that's all the improvement she's shown
Yeah, she can take bumps, for someone being presented as someone who shouldn’t be doing it very often.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
tiffy next champ
No.

----

Hikuleo and MCMG are both expected to sign with WWE. Hikuleo is definitely going into the Bloodline storyline. MCMG would work better at NXT, especially with WWE's working relationship with TNA right now.

If these three guys signing have already been mentioned, then disregard.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Raw definitely has the more interesting stories right now

Smackdown needs Roman back

To be fair, RAW kinda needs it. If you can start and end SD with Bloodline/Cody drama you've chewed up a third of your air time. RAW is pretty much relying on JD to pump out 45-60 minutes of content right now.

Even when Roman was around, his last year he was appearing once every 2-3 weeks. Which will be interesting... If he's contracted to work a certain number of dates and has had ~4 months off, do they use the shit out of him when he returns, or continue to make his appearances sporadic to maintain that he's an "every now and then" attraction.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I just realized from a distance, Rhea currently looks like late 90s Sting without the white face-paint... And now I can't unsee it. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad