your team's biggest question(s) entering season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You’re either confused or lying. If a player refused to report to a team he’s traded to inside his 15 team nmc he’d be in breach of contract.

You can link an article if you can find any proof of your claim(you won’t because it never happened).

Weird to be delusional. Even weirder to be rude about how delusional you are.

Just straight up weird in general.
You have started getting all personal and accusatory over a topic you clearly are ignorant about. Do you even follow the team?

There was a July 1 report from the team's most plugged in local reporter suggesting exactly that. And this is Brooks "code speak" for I've been told this by someone with influence in the decision, which obviously in this situation was coming from dumb-dumb's agent.
There is no guarantee that Jacob Trouba would accept a trade even to a club on his approved list if that means leaving his wife and nine-month-old (as of training camp) behind.

danny90

Nov 27, 2019
You have started getting all personal and accusatory over a topic you clearly are ignorant about. Do you even follow the team?

There was a July 1 report from the team's most plugged in local reporter suggesting exactly that. And this is Brooks "code speak" for I've been told this by someone with influence in the decision, which obviously in this situation was coming from dumb-dumb's agent.

Not sure if you read what you linked but nowhere does it state that anything you said happened.

“We are told that the suggestion Trouba rejected the deal is not true.”

It’s pure speculation that he wouldn’t report to a team and if he chose not to it would breach his contract anyway.

So “code speak” and someone with influence you know have told you this… weird.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Not sure if you read what you linked but nowhere does it state that anything you said happened.

“We are told that the suggestion Trouba rejected the deal is not true.”

It’s pure speculation that he wouldn’t report to a team and if he chose not to it would breach his contract anyway.

So “code speak” and someone with influence you know have told you this… weird.
Yeah, I'm weird, but you who has demonstrated your ignorance on the topic, know everything there is to know and can decipher the code to the sphinx.

What an unproductive dialogue this was. Love getting lectures about what's going on with my team from someone who doesn't have the first clue about the team and ignores evidence put on a plate for them after they throw ad hominem attacks my way. I'll bow out from discussing this with you there.

danny90

Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, I'm weird, but you who has demonstrated your ignorance on the topic, know everything there is to know and can decipher the code to the sphinx.

What an unproductive dialogue this was. Love getting lectures about what's going on with my team from someone who doesn't have the first clue about the team and ignores evidence put on a plate for them after they throw ad hominem attacks my way. I'll bow out from discussing this with you there.
The “evidence” you provided didn’t support your claim, And in fact disputed reports that he declined a trade.

I don’t know if I can take your word on having insider information but cool man I just wanted to know where the story came from because it seems like you made it up.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Sharks only question is who is going to step up?

The rookies? Celebrini, Smith, Muhk, Askarov, etc.
The vets? Will Couture come back, Granlund keep up good play?
The coach? How will Warsofsky do first year as a HC?

If the answer is no one...we'll finish dead last again.

Actually, we might finish dead last even if they all step up lol

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
For the Canucks

Can Demko come back from his injury and handle a steady workload?

Is the defense good enough to push this team through to the next round?

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
For the Cats, we lost a bit in terms of forward depth guys and Montour. Replaceable, but we'll see. Also played a lot of games over the last few seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad