Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 11.15.19)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
He's really been tearing it up lately in J20, but the men's team is stacked and has been free of injuries so there's been no space for him in the SHL. Great to see him getting some experience at the senior level. I assume that Jacob Peterson will move to Dallas' organisation next season and Lucas Raymond to whatever team that drafts him (it's possible that Joel Mustonen also don't get an extension), that should open up for Karl to see some ice time in the SHL. We're still gonna be stacked at C though.

This should help him push for a spot at the JWC roster as well. Playing well against men makes you stand out way more than playing at the J20 level. Södertälje is in a bit of a crisis right now, they're 13th in HockeyAllsvenskan which means that they would have to play in the relegation round if the league ended today. It might not be the best environment to come to, but it should give him a good chance of getting a lot of ice time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey Bones

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Henriksson soon making his Allsvenskan debut. He's the 3C between Sebastian Bengtsson and some goofily-named dude Mans Lindback. Neither appear to be good, but whatever.

Ragnarsson is opposing him. 3LD.

Pajuniemi and Reunanen are also playing, for TPS and Lock, respectively.

Lindbom is either dead or inexplicably injured again, who knows.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Tarmo was +1 with 4 shots in a game-high 24:20. He has 42 SOG in 9 games this year. Lock lost, 4-2.

Pajuniemi had 2 shots in a hair under 20 minutes. He's getting lots of TOI. TPS lost, and sucks f***ing badly this year.

Reactions: Joey Bones

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Henriksson was scoreless. His two line mates (according to the pregame) both scored, Bengtsson late and Harry Manback earlier which did give Henriksson a plus for the day. EDIT: Henriksson played 13:14.

I'm excited about him playing on SSK. In addition to Mans Lindback, they have a Calle Wang, Filip Pilo, Lucas Feuk, Marcus Fagerudd, and Bobbo Petersson.

Ragnarsson was -2. He played 18+ minutes.

Last edited:

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Ragnarsson has been a severe disappointment...
based on what? he's a 20 year old D.
as we always hear "it's a process"
i miss those days when you didn't judge a D til he'd had at least ~4 years pro, and could grow a gnarly playoff beard
not every player is a phenom, and oh yeah, not every phenom stays relevant

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Henriksson soon making his Allsvenskan debut. He's the 3C between Sebastian Bengtsson and some goofily-named dude Mans Lindback. Neither appear to be good, but whatever.

Ragnarsson is opposing him. 3LD.

Pajuniemi and Reunanen are also playing, for TPS and Lock, respectively.

Lindbom is either dead or inexplicably injured again, who knows.
Wes Mantooth?

Reactions: egelband and nyr2k2

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Henriksson was scoreless. His two line mates (according to the pregame) both scored, Bengtsson late and Harry Manback earlier which did give Henriksson a plus for the day. EDIT: Henriksson played 13:14.

I'm excited about him playing on SSK. In addition to Mans Lindback, they have a Calle Wang, Filip Pilo, Lucas Feuk, Marcus Fagerudd, and Bobbo Petersson.

Ragnarsson was -2. He played 18+ minutes.

I put on a replay of the game and saw the 1st. I like Henriksson a lot. He was very energetic and it was a good first game (or 1st period of his 1st game at least). Played 3rd line and 2nd PP unit, but those things can of course change.

His hockey sense is off the charts. So often he gets in the way of transition plays and creates offense by causing turn overs. He isn’t fast going the length of the ice, but he is a really good skater. Always have speed under his skates and just eats people up without the puck and turn them inside out with it.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Ragnarsson has been a severe disappointment, really wonder what happened there.

-Shrug-

Most 3rd round picks don't turn into anything, so it's hard to be disappointed by one unless they show some really good promise in North America first like Grachev did.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009

Barron playing LW on the top line...I know he's played both LW and C, not sure about how often at each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad