Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 11.15.19)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Wait what does this mean? Is he just going there temporarily? That sounds like not a good sign but no one seems upset.

He'll stay through the KHL season is my understanding but he has to come back for next year as he's still under contract to the Rangers. This isn't a "run away and sign for the next 3 years in the KHL" kind of thing.

He could also return to the NHL/AHL at the end of the KHL season if there's still time.

It's not bad but for various reasons I'm not a fan of how it has shaken out. It feels like a kid who was motivated and excited to play in the NHL and when that didn't pan out quite the way he hoped he decided to go back to where he's more comfortable rather than waiting to see if he could earn a callup to the Rangers.

That said...maybe the Rangers talked to him and said "look you're a great prospect but you have a lot of stuff to work on and it may take a lot longer than a few months so if you want to go back to the KHL that's OK"

who knows

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Reunanen played over 25 minutes and had nine shots.

Pajuniemi scored his fifth goal.

Aaltonen was scoreless.

Henriksson was scoreless.

Ragnarsson missed his second game in a row. Not sure why. I assume injury.

Lindbom didn't start, but Wallin got shelled and was pulled. Some random guy replaced him. Hopefully LIndbom gets the next few starts.

Last edited:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

Aaltonen was scoreless.

Lindbom didn't start, but Wallin got shelled and was pulled. Some random guy replaced him. Hopefully LIndbom gets the next few starts.

Damn he loves to shoot.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Damn he loves to shoot.

We need as much of that as possible. More important than shooting is that he hits the net on his shots.

I know our left side is stacked prospect wise, but we don't have a ton of offensive minded LD. Jones and Reunanen are the two we got. Miller is more of a two way type.

Glad he went back to Finland because the left side in Hartford has tons of guys already. He's logging huge minutes in a good league.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Kjellberg gonna dummy some Union fools tonight at home. He's 2-2-4 on the season in 4GP (T-3rd in team scoring, Polino has the lead with 3-3-6)

We've actually reached the point on the roster where I remember going to these games every weekend and watching these now-Seniors in their Freshman seasons. Kinda cool.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden

Aaltonen was scoreless.

Lindbom is injured, don’t know what though. Everything behind pay walls at that place...

Reactions: egelband and nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Lindbom is injured, don’t know what though. Everything behind pay walls at that place...
Which site? I know of a particular Swedish hockey site that I hate because EVERYTHING is behind a paywall other than the headlines, haha.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Which site? I know of a particular Swedish hockey site that I hate because EVERYTHING is behind a paywall other than the headlines, haha.

The local Mora newspapers.

I can only get this:
upload_2019-10-26_22-3-31.png

Olof Lindbom is away due to injury which [opens up for Wallin]...

Same with the Dala-Demokraten, total paywall.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Why haven’t I seen any men of Barron recently? Season hasn’t started?
The Ivy League schools have always started later due to school policies and whatnot that prioritize academics over athletics. It affects their own teams practice schedules and whatnot, leading to under-prepped players if they don't go for unofficial stuff, because they'll be playing teams that have basically had just over a month of practice and games under their belt. It ends up having a butterfly effect on the whole league in terms of scheduling and standings. Especially the ECAC, since most of the Ivies are in the conference.

It's completely asinine. I hate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kovazub94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad