Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 11.15.19)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
How is Jones's shot? It's funny, up to a few years ago we had no puck moving D-men in the system and couldn't find anyone. Other than MDZ for a little bit. Now we're swimming in them.

Reactions: egelband

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Kravtsov has 1 point in 5 games? WTF? Considering he's not 18 and it's the AHL I'm concerned. Chytil was much better than him at the same age, supposedly a rawer prospect. Asking again, WTF?

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
Kravtsov has 1 point in 5 games? WTF? Considering he's not 18 and it's the AHL I'm concerned. Chytil was much better than him at the same age, supposedly a rawer prospect. Asking again, WTF?

I wouldn’t hit the panic button yet. It’s a new ice surface in a new league in a new country. If he’s producing like this in January I’ll be concerned. I think a bunch of us got ahead of ourselves thinking he might come in and fight for ROY.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Won’t lie, this 2019 class is looking really solid to start the year so far!!

Kakko is in the NHL at 18 & going through the motions.

Robertson at a .75 PPG pace in the W.

Henriksson at a 1.53 PPG pace in J20. Hopefully gets a call up to SHL or National Tourneys.

Jones is murdering the scene right now. At a 1.75 PPG with UMass as a defender!!

Skinner at a PPG pace with London, arguably the best spot to develop players out of the CHL.

Aaltonen is consistently getting ice time in Liiga with KalPa.

Edstrom is consistently getting ice time in the SHL with Rogle.

And Ciccolini is at a .75 PPG pace with the Wolverines.

Great news for the future!! Keep this going boys!!

:popcorn:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
How is Jones's shot? It's funny, up to a few years ago we had no puck moving D-men in the system and couldn't find anyone. Other than MDZ for a little bit. Now we're swimming in them.

That's because we have a different philosophy now. Different scouts, different director of scouting. Gorton has changed a lot in our organization that isn't obvious for the casual fan. We are now seeing the results of those changes.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden

Since I’ve used this as an example of bad coaching by Gernander, it’s maybe not the best example, but Zucc played on a 4th line in the AHL for like a month. After that everyone was like he is the best playmaker in the league.

Stats in general say very little. He is adjusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad