Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 11.15.19)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
You’d have to be an idiot imo to not want Henriksson on your team if you have a chance to have him. His two best players love him. He can do everything for you. Just dumb.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
You’d have to be an idiot imo to not want Henriksson on your team if you have a chance to have him. His two best players love him. He can do everything for you. Just dumb.
He still might get on. Injuries will happen. If not he’ll almost be a lock for next year. It’s tough for 18 year olds sometimes.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Henriksson is eligible next season. But it’s still annoying. Monthen has tried several other centers between Raymond and Holtz and they just haven’t been good. They need a guy that can keep the puck within the team, not someone who will go to the net to open up ice. That thinking is just flawed, by someone with poor hockey sense. Raymond and Holtz goes straight to the net all the time, they need someone that can cover a ton of ice and help them get to play with the puck as much as possible.

The Sedins needed someone that went to the net. Drew attention and bumped shoulders around the net, created screens. Burrows was perfect for them. Still the Sedins was often put with a pure sniper, because the thinking was ‘they pass the puck, but need someone that can shoot one-timers’. So they where several times put with Weinhandl who stood in the high crease with his stick in the air ready to one time. The result was horrible, it was so predictable and the Sedins got no support down low and could hence not create stuff themselves either.

Coaches make mistakes at times too.

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006
Nevermind, played too many games. I figured he'd be here since he's in the AHL but he crossed the games threshold. IMO he should still be here but I get why he's not.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Nevermind, played too many games. I figured he'd be here since he's in the AHL but he crossed the games threshold. IMO he should still be here but I get why he's not.
Yeah, there's always a few guys that are close, so rather than just using my judgment (which is different than others' judgment), I just go by the books. It's also why Georgiev is on here despite being just a couple games shy of the cut off, as well some other, older guys like Lettieri, Raddysh, etc.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Yeah, there's always a few guys that are close, so rather than just using my judgment (which is different than others' judgment), I just go by the books. It's also why Georgiev is on here despite being just a couple games shy of the cut off, as well some other, older guys like Lettieri, Raddysh, etc.

Georgiev is graduated isn't he? 45 games before the completion of the season of his 24th bday?

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Georgiev is graduated isn't he? 45 games before the completion of the season of his 24th bday?
For sure. The guys that graduate in-season, I leave them on until either the mid-season prospect poll or the end of the year. Or I just leave them. I could do it real time, but I'm lazy in that respect. You also have guys--Leedahl, Raddysh, as examples--that towards the end of the year will have turned 24, and the Rangers won't have enough games left for those guys to graduate. I could theoretically take them off the list, but I just leave them on as well.

My thing is, if you don't qualify, you don't get on page one. If you do qualify, you generally stay there for the year.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
No idea if it's accurate, but the box score says Tarmo Reunanen played 34:05 in a regulation game today. Even more amazing because he took 12 PIM for hitting a guy in the head. Insane, if that's accurate.

Aaltonen had three shots in 11:26.

Ragnarsson out of the lineup for whatever reason.

Lindbom didn't start today.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
No idea if it's accurate, but the box score says Tarmo Reunanen played 34:05 in a regulation game today. Even more amazing because he took 12 PIM for hitting a guy in the head. Insane, if that's accurate.

That can't be right unless they had some sort of overtime that lastest a full period. He literally would have played 34 out of 48 minutes (even less since he needs a whistle to come out of the box).

But i mean if it is right....wow

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010

Can't be right

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
But nobody should be playing with Staal

giphy.gif

Reactions: Unusual Suspect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events