Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Bruins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Marc Staal sucks.

Should send him to Carolina, now, before Rutherford realizes he's not even worth a bag of pucks.

Lundqvist HAS to stop an unscreened shot from the point.

Emrick is becoming unlistenable. Either he's not getting replays in the booth, or he's too busy looking up meaningless stats to tell us what's actually happening on the ice.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
So sick of Callahan and his blind Pejorative Slured passes. You're not a finesse player, stop acting like it. Go out there hit someone and play a rough game. We have enough idiots who think they're talented but really aren't.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
g4xk.jpg

Me watching this team. It's just physically payneful.

Ragnarok14

Nov 25, 2011
Deutschland
Absolutely dominated. Staal is obviously never going to be the player he was. he has been treading water all year and looks to be bottom pair at best and done at worst:/
He is not our biggest problem , but is clearly a detriment... Our offense is offensive!
How many shots did we have that last period? 3?
Lundqvist is seriously pissing me off at this point. Soft goals almost every game are killing this anemic team. Nash and McD are the only players that showed up.
Callahan, Girardi, Staal, Stepanakert were all terrible. This team is mediocre incarnate. Vancouver should win 7-1 , especially with Torts licking his chops to get at this robotic roster.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Callahan is so overrated. Tired of this guy not getting any flak for not coming up big in the big moments and being a real leader. Never scores in the playoffs, never scores big goals or makes big plays when we need him and his hockey IQ offensively is just blah.

He's just been ****.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Lol worst team in years... Your agenda is showing. Were we even in a playoff position at this point last year? No. Torts is gone, get over it.

Our division was a lot better last year. Our division being terrible is the only reason we are even close to a playoff spot right now. This is not a good team.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
We just don't have enough offensive talent or goal scorers. We need 2 more...maybe 3. It's gotten so bad.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Look, Cally is not a bad captain. Its not that he doesn't work hard or doesn't show character. He works his butt off.

He is simply not very talented. He looks terrible playing with skill guys or having to make decisions with the puck. Its not his game. I would stick Cally with Boyle.

RangersHank*

This has been routine for him this season. He pads his stats with PP assists, and rarely makes an impact on the game.

This "1st line center" that everyone was sold on last year, is again showing why he is a border line 2nd line center, and Sather was absolutely right to force him into a bridge contract.

Looks like Stepan fooled all of us here. Lol, thats our great drafts!

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
So sick of Callahan and his blind Pejorative Slured passes. You're not a finesse player, stop acting like it. Go out there hit someone and play a rough game. We have enough idiots who think they're talented but really aren't.

Have a feeling one of them is named Brad

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
This has been routine for him this season. He pads his stats with PP assists, and rarely makes an impact on the game.

This "1st line center" that everyone was sold on last year, is again showing why he is a border line 2nd line center, and Sather was absolutely right to force him into a bridge contract.

Stepan's performance this season directly correlates to the lack of goal scoring in my opinion. He is just not making an impact every game like he did last season.

KasparsHipCheck

Feb 9, 2013
upstate ny
hank just knows we suck and has a ton of pressure on his shoulders. maybe if we scored more often he wouldnt need to be perfect

Honestly, he's looked tired and depressed since the season has started. The Rangers play seems to be literally killing the poor guy.

KingP

Mar 24, 2012
New york
I don't blame him entirely for the loss but God damn bet that I blame his ass for that 3rd goal.

if we dont score sure the other team will eventually score and take the lead. not the chara goal then it would be the next. we dont ****ing score

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island

As I mentioned last game he is really hurting us by being really really horrible on faceoffs four years in a row now. Since neither Richards or Brassard are any good on them either whenever we are in a spot where we really need to win one it's like we need to put out Moore or Boyle solely for the faceoff.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Game tomorrow. Game in Buffalo. Then the huge homestand.

Need to get hot, and string some wins together then.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Good: Nash scoring, McDonagh looking like his offense is developing, Hank for 48 minutes or so

Bad: Every player on the entire team after the first player. Nothing pisses me off more than complacency.

Pyatt: Pyatt, Callahan, Girardi, Lundqvist on the 3rd goal, and Julien's incessant whining.

In fact, Lundqvist's 3rd goal was so bad that I almost feel like it deserves it's own section of something lower than Pyatt. I didn't think that was possible, quite frankly.

The lack of scoring pisses me off. But I can tolerate it when the team plays hard. I can't tolerate it when the team just decides the game is over and ****ing sleepwalks through the last two periods. They played 20 minutes of hockey today and 40 minutes of ********. I guess Hank decided that he just didn't care anymore at the end and joined the other idiots in getting complacent. This was a team loss, through and through, if I ever saw one. One of the more embarrassing losses you'll see, IMHO.

The Staal turnover was so mind-numbingly horrid, you'd think that the team would settle down and at least get it to overtime and take it from there. Henrik didn't give them that chance with a save he used to make 99 times out of 100

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
I don't blame him entirely for the loss but God damn bet that I blame his ass for that 3rd goal.

Doesn't come into play if:

1.) Boston gets called for too many men;

2.) Staal doesn't do that boneheaded pass.

Ragnarok14

Nov 25, 2011
Deutschland
Marc Staal sucks.

Should send him to Carolina, now, before Rutherford realizes he's not even worth a bag of pucks.

Lundqvist HAS to stop an unscreened shot from the point.

Emrick is becoming unlistenable. Either he's not getting replays in the booth, or he's too busy looking up meaningless stats to tell us what's actually happening on the ice.

Rangers luck is terrible. One play turned a top shutdown D into a one eyed pylon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad