Prospect Info: Prospect Talk PART X

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
IMO BRD overachieved this year....EDM has a great team...The fact that Pulock is Brandons #1 defensman and he is not a minus in these first 2 games I think is a plus(no pun intended)

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
IMO BRD overachieved this year....EDM has a great team...The fact that Pulock is Brandons #1 defensman and he is not a minus in these first 2 games I think is a plus(no pun intended)

In the first two games, Griff has owned the defensive zone. Pulock has played pretty well, hard for him to get many chances since Edmonton has owned the puck with 45 shots in game 1, 57 today.

edmontonislesfan

Mar 28, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
In the first two games, Griff has owned the defensive zone. Pulock has played pretty well, hard for him to get many chances since Edmonton has owned the puck with 45 shots in game 1, 57 today.

I was at yesterday's game with Brandon. Both Reinhart and Pulock played well. Their difference is remarkable. I often did not notice Reinhart was on the ice, he is so efficient. Pulock is very noticable, partly with the offensive way he plays and partly because the rest of his team is not so good.

Only saw one big slapshot by Pulock. Great seats for Junior compared to what one gets for Oilers games. Pulock was checked into the boards from behind right in front of me, and was hurt a bit (seemed like his back). He skated off slowly, but returned soon after.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
I was at yesterday's game with Brandon. Both Reinhart and Pulock played well. Their difference is remarkable. I often did not notice Reinhart was on the ice, he is so efficient. Pulock is very noticable, partly with the offensive way he plays and partly because the rest of his team is not so good.

Only saw one big slapshot by Pulock. Great seats for Junior compared to what one gets for Oilers games. Pulock was checked into the boards from behind right in front of me, and was hurt a bit (seemed like his back). He skated off slowly, but returned soon after.

Hope you enjoyed it. True, they play different games but could very well fit together as a pair.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
April 7
SM-Liiga Semi Final
Karpat 3, SaiPa 2-Pokka, no points.Karpat leads series 3-1.

Tonight
Sault Ste. Marie vs Erie, Erie leads series 2-0.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
March 7
Erie 2, Sault Ste. Marie 0-Pelech, even. Erie leads series 3-0.

Not sure if I said it already but thanks a lot for the updates Drex et al. Very much appreciated. I don't even bother checking other websites for updates, I just come here.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
All junior series resume tonight.
Rimouski vs Blainville-Broisbriand, Rimouski leads 2-0
Sault Ste Marie vs Erie, Erie leads 3-0
Edmonton vs Brandon, Edmonton leads 2-0.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Not sure if I said it already but thanks a lot for the updates Drex et al. Very much appreciated. I don't even bother checking other websites for updates, I just come here.

I would like to echo this.

If this board did a Bob Nystrom award, D Rex would win it.

scott99

May 13, 2005

Rex is a hockey king ! Hockey royalty ! He has me coming back to the prospects (and draft) thread every single day, sometimes several times a day. I can never thank him enough !

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Thanks guys, just trying to contribute a little. Always enjoy talking prospects and the draft with you.

I don't think you realize how much all of us appreciate the time and effort you put into the things you bring around here. You're someone I respect a great deal. If you want to be a mod, I'll hand over my spot to you right now. :)

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
I don't think you realize how much all of us appreciate the time and effort you put into the things you bring around here. You're someone I respect a great deal. If you want to be a mod, I'll hand over my spot to you right now. :)

Thanks PW, you and all the Mods do a far better job, than I could ever do so will respectfully decline. The respect is mutual.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
The prospects and draft thread are my first port of call on the internet most days, thanks alot for gathering all the info into one place.

Agreed, since the demise of our season, these two threads are my daily viewings. That and the trade forum for S&%ts and giggles.

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
Damn, DRex love-fest today.

I guess I'll join in...

97174-youre-the-best-around-gif-imgu-k4L9.gif

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
April 8
Blainville-Broisbriand 2, Rimouski 1 (2 OT)-Leduc, -1. Rimouski leads series 2-1.
Erie 3, Sault Ste. Marie (OT)-Pelech, even. Erie wins series 4-0, advance to semi finals.
Edmonton 5, Brandon 2-Reinhart, -1, Pulock, -1. Edmonton leads series 3-0.

Last edited:

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
April 8
Blainville-Broisbriand 2, Rimouski 1 (2 OT)-Leduc, -1. Rimouski leads series 2-1.
Erie 3, Sault Ste. Marie (OT)-Pelech, even. Erie wins series 4-0, advance to semi finals.
Edmonton 5, Brandon 2-Reinhart, -1, Pulock, -1. Edmonton leads series 3-0.

So if Brandon loses tonight, I'm assuming Pulock will go straight to Bridgeport? They have 5 games remaining, and don't play again until Friday night in Albany. That gives Pulock almost two days to join the team.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
So if Brandon loses tonight, I'm assuming Pulock will go straight to Bridgeport? They have 5 games remaining, and don't play again until Friday night in Albany. That gives Pulock almost two days to join the team.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pulock gets a shot with the Islanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad