Pro Tank Thread "You said that we'd be better now, better now. But you always let us down."

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Every Tampa player should be ashamed of themselves.

AHL scrappers vs what's suppose to be a cup contender, and this is what they do?

Pathetic.

Reactions: Jack Burton

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I thought the 'Ning played pretty well actually. Nilsson stole that one tonight. It's going to happen but who would have expected a robbery from Nilsson in TB? I share your surprise.

It's just funny that a team hell-bent on cup runs for the foreseeable future can't get shit done against an AHL team, no matter the reason.

If I was Yzerman I'd wanna force choke Cooper while politely telling him how I find his lack of faith disturbing.
:laugh:

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
It's just funny that a team hell-bent on cup runs for the foreseeable future can't get **** done against an AHL team, no matter the reason.

If I was Yzerman I'd wanna force choke Cooper while politely telling him how I find his lack of faith disturbing.
:laugh:
Yzerman is out now of course. Julien Brisebois took over in the summer. Murph interviewed him tonight.

You gotta remember, they have had a bizarre schedule with no games to start the season.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Gotta love Jake "2 empty net points" Virtanen padding the stats at the end there.

Wouldn't mind it if he actually earned those points by playing well, then it would be a justified reward.

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
**** this. Lightning should have dominated that. Disgusting. Hopefully Florida plays better on Saturday.
To be fair they did for the first half of the game. Shots were 17-5 after 1. Nilson stole that game. Markstrom will probably get the nod against his former team Saturday but if he doesn't have a sparkling performance he's gonna lose the net until Nilson falls off again.

desiboyyessir

Nov 2, 2017
Hurray the canucks have won. Thanks Benning to the great grinders you signed, who don't even protect the young players.

Thanks Mr Benning sutter and roussell will continue to score garbage goals and ensure this team finishes 9th place this year.. YAAAAAAAAAY! we will draft like 10th this year, but thank you Mr Benning for keeping aging Tanev and Edler, woooooooohooooooooo
this team rocks,

10th pick overall boys, great year, for us I mean Rouselll and Sutter have done it again, made sure Canucks don't win the draft lottery.

Hey Jim imagine if you used common sense and saved your cap space for young players ,which teams trade away due to cap issues, Just look at the hurricanes, they got a kid named Teuvo Teravaian due to the blackhawks cap problems, but hey we will go out sign 3 grinders thank you Benning.

Hip hip Hurray for the 10th overall this year,, mediocre team at its best thanks to Mr the Genius Benning.

MORE GRINDERS MORE MORE MORE MORE GRINDERS LOL

cap space me no like CAP SPACE, must spend on grinders to ensure this team drafts 10th overall. way it go mr Benning, you absolutely rock 4 more years of this beautiful team you built, which has no grit or heart. Oh yeahhhhhh great job playing Boeser injuired, I mean wow Benning you guys are so smart, the kids obviously injured but hey just play the kid right, must remain mediocre.

You rock Mr Benning.

PunkRockLocke

Jun 15, 2017
Pender Harbour
Hurray the canucks have won. Thanks Benning to the great grinders you signed, who don't even protect the young players.

Thanks Mr Benning sutter and roussell will continue to score garbage goals and ensure this team finishes 9th place this year.. YAAAAAAAAAY! we will draft like 10th this year, but thank you Mr Benning for keeping aging Tanev and Edler, woooooooohooooooooo
this team rocks,

10th pick overall boys, great year, for us I mean Rouselll and Sutter have done it again, made sure Canucks don't win the draft lottery.

Hey Jim imagine if you used common sense and saved your cap space for young players ,which teams trade away due to cap issues, Just look at the hurricanes, they got a kid named Teuvo Teravaian due to the blackhawks cap problems, but hey we will go out sign 3 grinders thank you Benning.

Hip hip Hurray for the 10th overall this year,, mediocre team at its best thanks to Mr the Genius Benning.

MORE GRINDERS MORE MORE MORE MORE GRINDERS LOL

cap space me no like CAP SPACE, must spend on grinders to ensure this team drafts 10th overall. way it go mr Benning, you absolutely rock 4 more years of this beautiful team you built, which has no grit or heart. Oh yeahhhhhh great job playing Boeser injuired, I mean wow Benning you guys are so smart, the kids obviously injured but hey just play the kid right, must remain mediocre.

You rock Mr Benning.
Cocaine is a wonderful thing.

I agree with your sentiment.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Well, the only reason we were winning games is out, and if the medical staff has any sort of competence whatsoever (debatable) he should be out for a while.

Beagle also out with a broken hand for a few months at least.

Should mean a nice long losing streak for us.

The chances of us getting the opportunity to mishandle a future Jack Hughes injury are slightly better!

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
idiots so fixated on "2 points is more important than retribution"... i thought we were rebuilding?

who gives a flying **** about 2 points

But you get to "Yay!" when there is a W.

Its like... You know if someone said "You can have 1 dollar today or 500 dollars tomorrow", of course you take 1 dollar today.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
If we get Jack Hughes...we better not have 20 billion people injured by the second week of the season next year.

Jack, Quinn, Elias, Brock, Sven , Tanev...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad